[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. I am growing increasingly nervous my gf might be cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: fish.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
Hello.
I am growing increasingly nervous my gf might be cheating on me, or at least be thinking about it.
We are long distance at the moment. And one day she mentions this "really cool" timothy character with tattoos who works with her and will be taking a class with her. I think this is just a classic case of jealousy. I don't like her praising other men. How do I calm my nerves and or quell this feeling? She loves me, and I feel the same towards her, but all this fucking cuck propaganda is really getting into my head.

Please advise.
>>
Is this "long distance" gonna be for a while ?
Also: how old are you.
>>
>>17305206
She's telling you the truth of her day to day. Would you rather she not tell you anything?
>>
>>17305221
It's for a summer, I have visited her once already, visiting her next weekend, then she is visiting me the weekend after that.
>>
>>17305228
no I would not rather that
>>
>>17305237
So stop analyzing shit. However, this same thing happened with a girl I got to cheat on her LDR bf lol. She was faithful and told him we were hanging and stuff. Except the fact that we were fucking lol
>>
>>17305278
lol!
>>
>>17305233
If you visit yourselves regularly then I wouldn't worry and just trust, but if that's not the case, you should reconsider the relationship as a whole, since you're young, and puting that much effort on a barely-worthy relationship just isn't good for you
>>
>>17305297
>barely worthy
nah, her and I click in a way that I never have with another human, so I'd say it's worth.

I do trust her, but I just want this nagging thought killed.
>>
>>17305206
>not being there to save guard her

chimpanzee do it during ovulation while human have to do it 24/7 because we don't know exactly when they are ovulating.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.