[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
talk to me pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: sad.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
2 MB, 400x400
I want to talk to this girl that I've been talking to for the last year, but she didn't reply to my last 4 texts and I don't think I did anything in particular to make her mad, except maybe a pic I sent, but usually if I do that she tells me not to send her pics like that, or something, not just blatant silence, should I just send her another text and if she doesn't answer ask what's wrong? I honestly just wanna talk, I like talking to her and there was some fun stuff that happened today and I wanna tell her about it, fucking shit.
>>
>>17304957
Did it ever occur to you she doesn't want to talk to you? Doesn't matter if don't understand why. All that matters is that she's not interested. If she was, she'd reply. End of story.
>>
She's sick of your shit, man.

The world doesn't revolve around you.
>>
What was the pic
>>
>>17304967
>>17304977
This. If she's not texting you she doesn't want to talk to you and no amount of texting, hand wringing, or crying on your part is going to make her want to.
>>
I don't want to make a new thread so I will just shit up this one: There is this chick I have known for a couple years, but just started hanging out with recently. She always responds to my messages, and when we talk in person our conversations are pretty good, but she must not think of me romantically due to our acquaintance. She is a decent enough friend, although she doesnt really initiate contact with me very much. I am not sure if there is any good way to try and make further intent clear. Should I just send her a message saying such?
>>
>>17305050
yes
>>17304957
its over
>>
>>17305050
Be up front with your desires or she's might not even consider you. But, if you show you're interested, she might decide you're worth a try.
>>
>>17305052
>>17305055
any tips on what I should say, im a retard and no good ideas are coming to me
>>
>>17305078
Ask her if she'd like to go out on a date sometime. Literally the simplest way. Unless she's totally dense she's going to realize the romantic connotations of an actual date, and even if she doesn't, you can use the one on one time to talk to her about your feelings and how you'd like to explore them. She'll either be down for it or she'll say she wants to be friends. You've got nothing to lose for trying though.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.