[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP how do I tell my gf she is bad at sex???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1220x1093) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1220x1093
Ive been with some girls over the years and this chick is so good at every thing except sex that is so monotonous and boring with her. Always same place same thing me initiating etc etc another thing is that she sometimes starts me up for round two, gets off and then don't finish me. Also she always gets oral but never give it, any advice guys and grills?
>>
Note: don't want to hurt her feelings and I like her truly
>>
Hellppppppp
>>
Tell her she's sexy and make her feel sexy and desired. Compliment her genuinely and tell her how horny she makes you feel. One thing people keep forgetting is that sex doesn't start in bed. To have good sex you need sexual actraction and that is fucking complex. And don't be scared to get a bit of exposure. My current bf gives me the best sex I ever had and I think it's because I never felt so attracted to anyone before and I guess what makes him so actractive is how confident he is in his own body. He use to send me pictures of himself and his body out of the blue and it always makes me horny. He also compliments me all the time and give atention to every little detail when we are making love and makes me feel sexy and confortable in my skin.
>>
Also a little playfully role-play makes wonders sometimes
>>
The thing is she tells me I'm the best she ever had and I think I satisfy her, at least she seems satisfied and tells me that. I'm the one unsatisfied and don't know how to tell her
>>
>>17304992
Just dump her then
>>
>>17304936
Talk to her about the issues. She'll either be willing and receptive to trying to compromise to make sex good for both of you, or she's going to be a whiny bitch about it and demand her way anyway. Then you just have to decide what you're willing to live with.
>>
>>17304936

Tell her she's shit at sex and use it to make her do butt stuff.
>>
Girl you suck at sex, but not well enough.
>>
Any more advice guys??
>>
>>17305421
Shit best pun ahaha
>>
>>17306015
Stop trying to get her off first, stop giving oral unless she reciprocates, and finally, talk to her about it. Some people just want to get the act over with because it's more about the release and less about the act itself.

Maybe try to let her know that you don't feel it should be a race to the finish line. You have to remember also, once someone orgasms, it takes a little willpower to continue on.
>>
>>17306015
can't you just like talk? make a constructive critisism, if she loves you she'll git gud
>>
OP here thks all for the responses
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.