[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She already likes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: no-no-none-of-that.gif (2 MB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
no-no-none-of-that.gif
2 MB, 300x400
>Be me, decent 23 year-old dude
>Friend and his GF were in down last week
>his GF has a cute best friend
>Drove the girls to Chicago for a concert, me and friend hung out in Chicago, then we picked them up and took them back
>the cute best friend is interested in me, I'm interested in her, even though we barely spoke face-to-face, since I was mostly driving
>she's in another state for a while

This should be pretty easy, all I gotta do is not fuck it up. We follow each other on Twitter at the moment. Didn't want to add up all of her social media at once, that would be weird. So I'm thinking I just DM her some basic chit-chat, ask for her number. Text her a bit every few days until she comes back. Ask her to hang out or something.

Advice/help?
>>
>>17304753
Ask your bro to hook you up. If his gf knows if the girl likes you, ect.
>>
>>17304753
Solid
>>
>>17304872
I sort of have, but I don't see what he can do for me at this point.
>>
>>17305103
Tell his girl to ask the girl, duh!
>>
>>17305106
I have and she does. That's why I know she already likes me. But his GF hasn't been much help beyond that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.