[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cat is literally insufferable help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1398445345994.png (76 KB, 639x428) Image search: [Google]
1398445345994.png
76 KB, 639x428
Hi /adv/

My family cat is this dainty little 14 year old thing. My family has had her forever. She started off as really quiet, remained really quiet but got bitchy, then got friendly again.

About a year ago, my other cat got killed by a coyote. We had rationed their time out a lot before that because he had gotten attacked, but when he died, we decided to keep her in for her safety.

Recently (like four months ago), she picked up this habit where she just SCREAMS. It's the most heart wrenching noises ever.

She's not unhappy, because she'll start purring and bouncing around playfully if you approach her. And she's not in pain because we took her to the vet and she's in super amazing shape.

She just SUPER wants to go outside and get murdered by the thousands of coyotes and foxes lining up in my backyard. (it's gotten WAY worse, and I can't shoot them. My two dogs protect the yard, but not the neighborhood or the woods)

What should I do? It's taking a huge toll on my psyche. How do I make this thing stop without letting it turn itself into lunch?
>>
>>17304673
Your cat spayed or neutered?
>>
Try /an/, they're better about these things.
>>
Let this be a lesson to keep any future cats inside from the beginning.
>>
let her rush into the waiting maw of death, give her what she's so desperately begging for
>>
>>17304822
this
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.