[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my mom is a lying manipulative slandering whore !!! What to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
my mom is a lying manipulative slandering whore !!! What to do?
>>
>>17303830
You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>what do?

Move out? Cash in goodboy points for chicken tendies? Explain the whole situation in detail?
>>
>>17303830
I'm sorry to hear that your relationship with your mother is on the rocks, but we need more information about the situation before we can offer specific advice. What happened?
>>
>>17303830
Move out. No other alternative. As long as you live at home, its under her rules no matter how horrible. Also stay busy and outside the house. Work out. See friends. Go shopping. Walk around town. The less at home the better.
>>
>>17303843
I'm just 19 and I also have other problems so the person I talk with said I shouldn't move out.
She's just ruining our family, always complaining and doing her scheming.
When my brother is not there she talks bad about him, when my dad isn't there she talks bad about him. When I'm not there she probably also talks bad about me. She treats my dad like she's superior and he has a alcohol addiction now for many years. My dad has a job too while she's at home because she hurt her back so she can't work. She also uses that her back is bad to make us do things for her or to dominate. She always wants to dominate. She also uses it as an apology for not coming with us when we visit our aunt ''I can't drive so much because of my back'' meanwhile she lays in the couch instead, I doubt that's better for her back . also when I was younger she would complain all the time to me that my dad drinks, life is shit bla bla bla and also discreetly talk badly about my dad's family (sister, brother, mother etc.)
she has always made my brother go against me too
>>
>>17303856
I don't have any friends or hobbies anymore. but thanks for the advice I definitely should do this so I don't go insane
>>
>>17303874
and where is the problem? you seem to be very sensitive
>>
>>17303894
You don't think it's a problem how my mom acts? She's a degenerate irresponsible person, that's the problem
>>
What a fucking baby.
>>
>>17303939
That's rude and that's not how you talk to others.
OP it's annoying that your mother is acting like this and she shouldn't be manipulating and being subversive towards your family.
Can you explain more? What are your other problems and how much does your dad drink?
>>
>>17303951
>not how you talk to others

This is 4chan, and I'd tell op he is a fucking baby in person too.
>>
>>17303939
Fuck off
>>17303951
I have many other problem it would take a long time to explain them. I'll make it short: I had some mental issues that no one noticed and then suicide urges which I still have. And then some family problems with both my mother and father.
>>
>>17303955
Oh you're so cool huh? so badass or something...
>>
>>17303960
Far from it, but OP is a fucking baby.
>>
>>17303955
It must have been nice for you growing up with mom addict parents, kiddo
>>
>>17303965
Hello?

I didn't have a mom kek.

Still a fucking baby.
>>
>>17303968
Thank you for your contribution to the thread. Just leave now ok?
>>
>>17303840
This

>>17303856
This

>>17303939
And even this
>>
>>17303830
>
lie to her back or trash her stuff
if ur a guy she will throw u out
>>
>>17304001
u dont know what she did stop assuimg it was over spilt milk
>>
> OP is a spoiled little brat cunt that cries when shit isnt handed to him
>>
File: momma.jpg (4 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
momma.jpg
4 KB, 228x221
>>17304594
>spilt milk
>Mommy problems
>>
>>17304594

You're not presenting yourself in a manner that makes people sympathize with you, especially given the way you introduced the thread. The way you type is reminsce of a toddler slamming his hands on the keyboard. You seem like you're having a temper tantrum. Reflect on this and make a new post tomorrow with more thoughtfulness with an honest question as to what you want advice on (FYI "my mother is a lying whore" doesn't entice us to give you serious answers). Then people might take you seriously. Just some tips.

As to your original problem, your dad is a grown ass man who should be able to handle his own business. He may not want to divorce, or maybe he does but feels he has to stay with her for the sake of you and your brother. Ask him about his feelings or move out.
>>
>>17304689
This.

You say she's lying, but she's not lying if she believes what she's saying. You say she's manipulative, but all you said about that is she gets your brother onside which isn't necessarily wrong. Slander? Whore? Family problems can never be solved with this kind of attitude or approach.
The only way to win a game like this is to not play. Now that you're seeing the family relationships in an adult light, and you don't like it, don't react like a kid. IRL people who are jerks, you ignore them because you can't fix them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.