[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, my boyfriend and I have been having more arguments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/, my boyfriend and I have been having more arguments than usual for the past couple of weeks but every time, like the next day when we've already made up he brings it up, but not to resolve anything, just to say that I look cute when I'm mad at him and that my dirty looks are "adorable"

We never yell at each other but one time I started to tear up a bit in the middle of an argument and the next day he told me that seeing me like that gave him a hard on.

I'm now starting to think he does things that bother me on purpose, like being late to everything, cancelling plans, groping me in public (which I don't mind, but it makes me a little uncomfortable if we're around other people) and him asking for sex, bj, hand jobs in the car when he knows that I don't like doing stuff in public.

I just want us to be okay but the things he does eventually get to me, and I don't know what to do, I think he'd be offended if I asked him if he's doing it on purpose...
>>
>>17303246
You kind of do have to tell him straight-up if it really bothers you. Your only other choices are just dealing with it (which presumably won't work for long and you'll just blow up on him eventually), or doing some petty shit like ignoring him, which won't help at all.
You should give him some slack with it, but figure out what is specifically bothering you the most and talk to him about that. But he shouldn't really get too angry even if you ask him specifically about whether or not he gets into arguments with you just for the sake of it, at least I wouldn't, if he's a moron, he might.
>>
>>17303246
I don't know, he sounds really horn and immature but I will say whenever my ex used to start crying or is hear him tearing up I'd start getting a raging hard on and I don't know why.
>>
>>17303246
He's cheating and he feels remorse (that's where the anger is coming from)
>>
>>17303331
It's mainly him being late to everything, and I've told him that. It's every time we plan a day out something comes up and we end up heading out at 6pm and this one time our date ended up being us going to target cause it was 10pm and everything was closed... I keep telling him about it bothering me and he says he's doing what he can and that I should be happy we at least get to do stuff together.
I'd understand if we were to go out and do things often but it's usually once a week and it just feels like I'm not a priority to him and our plans are disposable.

In any case, I'll ask if he does it just to argue with me, thank you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.