[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a kinda online relationship (I know that sounds pathetic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image_24.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image_24.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
I'm in a kinda online relationship (I know that sounds pathetic, we never defined it though), sharing pics and stuff and planning to fly out to meet him later this year. Now recently I met someone irl that seems really cool and I kinda think something could happen. I feel bad though because I've been planning to meet the online guy for so long, but I also think actually meeting him would hurt me in the long run since he lives so far away that nothing would ever seriously come of it. Pursuing someone who actually lives here seems much more feasible. I'm sure online guy would understand me changing my mind but there's also no doubt he'd be hurt. I should try to go for this guy I met right? If something comes from it, how do I tell the guy online that I'm not going anyway?
>>
>>17303150
You're probably not hanging around anymore, but if you are:
I don't think there'd be anything wrong, with dumping "Online Guy". You've both had your fun, but now you've discovered a new interest, which is perfectly acceptable. Whatever choice you make, might end up hurting either one of you, but it's still an important choice.
Talk to "Online Guy". Break up with him and then pursue your new interest. Unless you think "Online Guy" would be the right choice, in which case you should just keep your mouth shut and stop thinking about the other guy.

Don't be afraid to get hurt/hurt others. It's a part of life.
>>
>>17303150
Tell the online guy now.
Trust me, I'm in an ldr which was previously an online relationship and I fucking wish I had met someone during that time. Distance fucking sucks, you never know what the other person is actually doing which causes you to get paranoid and not trust them and you just end up getting hurt in the long run.

Do yourself a favor anon, tell the online guy you've met someone closer so you can both just end it now.
>>
>>17303150
you have a better chance with the person online cause u can say practically whatever you want and you know for sure he/she likes you. but whether or not he looks the same irl is the problem.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.