[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bukkake Ninja
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images[1].jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Guys I'm going to be jerking onto some lass's puss in a bukkake shoot tomorrow. I'm drinking tons of coffee and eating asparagus for maximum stinky load, also staying hydrated and popped a zinc tablet this morning for load volume, been edging too.

What else can I do to make it a memorable experience for everyone in the room.
>>
>>17303095
>eating asparagus for maximum stinky load
My gag reflex kicked off.

However, I've heard citrus fruits makes cum taste good, if you want to be considerate...
>>
>>17303198
>if you want to be considerate

No point in being considerate if I'm wearing my luchador mask and she'll never recognize me anyway.
>>
>>17303203
Not much of a ladies man, are you?
>>
>>17303095
Thanks OP, the luchador mask made it. You are one of the few people making it worth lurking on this board.

I have no idea how you even came up with the asparagus idea, you sure are a nasty one.
>>
>>17303203
You're not going to be wearing that mask the whole shoot you tard, or are you going to be "that creepy guy" wearing the mask the whole time?
>>
>>17303095
Get aids right before.
>>
File: Proud.gif (2 MB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
Proud.gif
2 MB, 268x268
>this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UXircX3VdM
>>
You're doing good. asparagus really makes a difference. Keep us updated, how it went.
>>
I want to see how this goes kek
>>
you could go extreme mode and give your balls a sharp tap with a heavy object about 6 hours before so that there is blood in you cum. that would freak a lot of people out. it's really hard to permanently damage your balls, so it wouldn't affect you long term.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 229x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 229x221
>I'm drinking tons of coffee and eating asparagus for maximum stinky load
>>
I've heard milk can make your cum smell like bad dairy. Maybe a bunch of eggs.

Try and fart when you turn around to walk away as well.
>>
>>17303252
Do this.

If you eat a lot of garlic and curry it could also get worse.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.