[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with my gf for about 3 and a half years now and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: bugs.jpg (8 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
8 KB, 192x192
I've been with my gf for about 3 and a half years now and things are pretty good between us

I have a problem though. I have meniere's disease and can't hear out of one ear and I'm slowly losing my hearing in the other and it's starting to take a toll on our relationship.

She thinks I'm purposely not listening to her and gets frustrated when we're talking and I'm constantly asking her to repeat herself.

Last night I stayed over at her grandmother's place (she has an apartment in the basement of the house for now) and I'm off work for the next two days but she isn't. She asked me to stay with the dogs so they wouldn't run upstairs and wake up her grandmother, but I guess I didn't hear her say it and I had gym plans with my brother.

I left a few minutes before she did and she msged me "thanks for nothing" on facebook and now when I try to respond it says "this person is not accepting messages from you at this time". What should I do? I'm really worried.

Should I go see her at work on her lunch break? Or maybe try calling her phone?
>>
>>17302975
You should have explained your disability before it got this far. Now she may never speak to you again. Good job.

Either she'll talk to you or she won't, keep trying if you'd like but it's just as likely to make her so angry she never wants to see you again. You fucked up royally, maybe if you're lucky you can still fix it.
>>
>>17302975

I am assuming you told her about it.

Tell her, "Babe, I can't hear really well." You mind writing down shit for me if there's something you want me to do? I'm deaf, not blind.
>>
>>17302977
>>17302981
She already knew about it. We just don't talk about it a lot because I don't like pity parties.
>>
>>17302975
She is a massive cunt, you should remind her that your are nearly deaf and she should feel really bad about the way she is acting
>>
>>17302977
>m'lady

>>17302981
This.

Tell her to stop being a whiny bitch, and to adapt or get the fuck out. It's not hard and probably even easier to just leave sticky notes everywhere for you.

Just let her stew OP and go about your day, after she's had her space go talk to her and tell her to woman up.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.