[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >have 7.5/10 gf >starts off great, 10/10 relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 180px-Feel_Guy.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
180px-Feel_Guy.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
>be me
>have 7.5/10 gf
>starts off great, 10/10 relationship
>she starts to get a little self conscious
>says i deserve better than her
>come to find out, she was talking to a girl i previously dated, and got told a whole line of bullshit
>she told me otherwise, saying that she was just overthinking
>i brush it off, but i dont forget it
>have an argument about her parents, try to fix it
>get dumped bc she gave up
>feelsbadman
>mfw less than a month later she has another bf

Was i just another guy to her or is she just a crazy chick who always needs a bf? Really dont know how to process any of this.
>>
>>17302906
You were just another guy who got played.

>you're too good for me
Literally no woman believes this. None.
It could be something used to ether boost you're who because your acting beta, or a tool to break up with.
>>
some girls just live to ride the cock carousel. i've been in two relationships and both had a honeymoon period where everything was 10/10, you don't really know how its going long term until you've been at it a while. all new ones start off pretty good in my limited experience.
>>
What was the 'whole line of bullshit', exactly?

Sounds like she just wanted a reason to dump you. Get on with your life - it feels bad, but it makes you stronger; these experiences will help you to maintain an excellent relationship with a truly great woman.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.