[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Politically Incorrect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Waffle-House.jpg (55 KB, 311x260) Image search: [Google]
Waffle-House.jpg
55 KB, 311x260
This morning, I went Waffle House and some nigger asked me what time it is. I said, "7:30 nigger. You late for work at the cotton mill?" He seemed visibly upset and tattled on the manager. I ended up getting kicked out before they served me food.

What is wrong with being political incorrect today? It's how I feel to certain people. I should say what I want to without being punished for my actions.
>>
I think you should consider the fact that everyone around you wants to call you an autistic fat neckbeard with no social skills, however they all withhold that from you because of those said social skills.
I'm not defending niggers but if you lack a basic filter your gonna find that a lot of people dislike you and your probably gonna get your ass beat for it too.
>>
>>17302643
Racism is wrong, pure and simple. And before yoy spout about free speech, you can say whatever you want without censorship, but that doesn't mean you can't be punished after the fact.
>>
>>17302643

2/10 if bait.
4/10 if genuinely a socially incompetent boob.
>>
File: kek.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>17302643

I laughed OP. But I don't get what point you're trying to make.

Are you trying to say that people who complain about political correctness are all gigantic racists underneath?

Because I don't agree with that. Political correctness IS ridiculous. Not saying you should go around calling every black guy a nigger (I mean it's up to you isn't it. If you want to invite hostility then say whatever you want). But political correctness is absolutely fucking insane these days.

People are even saying now we should recognise paedophiles as being a genuine sexual disposition... it's absolutely fucking disgusting. So kids get abused and we're supposed to feel sorry for the disgusting faggot that abused them?
>>
>>17302643
Don't waste time on this. It is obviously bait.
>>
>>17302643
>What is wrong with being political incorrect today? It's how I feel to certain people.
Nothing is wrong with being politically incorrect, but there is a difference between being politically incorrect and being an asshole. The oversensitive/irresilient left exists, no doubt about it: there is a certain level of opposition, narrative-questioning, and even hostility that a functioning adult in society should reasonably be expected to choose not to allow to bother them. But you crossed the line, and then some.

>I should say what I want to without being punished for my actions.
Freedom of speech cuts both ways: you do not have a right to freedom from opposition. Likewise freedom of association. You were not arrested or even fined; you got shown the door for being an asshole. That is their prerogative.
>>
I dont know, piece of shit.
>>
>>17302643
nothing is wrong with you

men have all become faggots these past 10 or 15 years or so

what society we live in today where a simple word activates so much pain and suffering, and the agent experiencing this is the one making that pain and suffering in their head - they choose to feel negative.

Sticks and stones nigger
>>
>>17302664
Seconded.
>>
>>17302643
I'm surprised this bait thread has replies, then again this board does have a large amount of women on it. Morons.
>>
File: 1426697320036.jpg (20 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1426697320036.jpg
20 KB, 224x225
>>17302926
bait within bait

truly australia
>>
>>17302871
>men have all become faggots these past 10 or 15 years or so

in fact i think being racist or nacionalist its so gay. they are always thinking in other white superior males and get jealous if they try to mix with black women.
for me, nationalism is left wing, i'm very indivualist and dont want a state to tell me with which person i have to marry
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.