[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which route to go in company?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.gif (323 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
323 KB, 620x465
Warning: This is not a real-life question and is entirely about a game world. It's also a bit long, so only read if you need to kill some time. I'm sorry for taking up a thread slot of this oh-so valuable and enlightening board filled with /r9k/ leakover.

--

A open-world sci-fi game called Star Citizen will drop soon. What this game promises is, how I think of it, a lot like Minecraft in space. A very large universe that takes probably 20 hours to travel across at warp speed, with various ships, weapons, companies, etc. This universe is shared with other people.

The universe is large, and you need to have coordinates in order to warp to a point. The universe is very uncharted in most parts (much like the star wars universe) and various full-sized planets offer many resources.

We have a role-playing group and a 'company'/organization in this game world to launch soon.

There are 4 routes to go in the company:

Logistics- which I'm in right now- coordinate materiel/personell movements through efficient and safe from bounty hunter paths.

Exploration- which focuses on going into the unknown, charting the area, getting coordinates and assessing the planets/systems.

Resources- I assume this is managing resources such as minerals, weapons, fuel amongst the company. as well as the in-game currency and ships.

Security- focusing on protecting the company's bases/outposts and trade vessels from pirates and looters. (I've been forced by shit communities to always look out for teamkills, so I think I'd be good in this one.)

Which way would you go if you could, and why?

tldr wher do go to eskape problemz
>>
Goddamn roleplayers. Shouldn't you be asking /tg/?
>>
>>17302443
It's not a tabletop game.

Also, I'm sorry if I bothered you from going to look at the 100 GF threads. This is just as autistic, but I hope it's refreshingly new autism.
>>
>>17302540
It's role playing on a video game. I get the alure but it's cringy as shit. You have better things to do with your time and you damn well know it
>>
>>17302421
This sounds fucking badass, please don't tell me they're gonna do the alpha release strategy
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.