[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come only undesirable grils like me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: LiterallyMe.jpg (7 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
LiterallyMe.jpg
7 KB, 250x187
How come most of the girls attracted to me are Tumblrinas? I'm a smart, tasteful, mildly attractive man, (I'm six feet tall and am kind of skinny) but the only girls who show interest are fervently undesirable. Why is that, /adv/?
>>
If you only attract ugly girls do you REALLY need to ask?
>>
>>17301601
This. OP, you are deluded.
>>
>>17301601
They're not usually ugly, it's just that they're cunts
>>
>>17301612
what do you think it says about you that you only attract cunts
>>
>>17301612
>girls are cunts

Not all girls have vaginas you cis fuck
>>
Then.... perhaps....... it is your destiny.......... to be a pussh tamer.... one who whips pussy into shape for other men to enjoy
>>
>>17301626
Anon, I'm afraid
>>
What kind of things do you value in girls?
>>
>>17301633
I just want a girl who isn't fat, and isn't a tumblrina. My criteria is ironically just things I do NOT want a girl to be.
>>
>>17301585
>mildly attractive

You show contempt for yourself. Always improve and reap the rewards.
>>
>>17301621

kek, WE GOT A LIVE ON HERE
>>
Tumblrinas are attracted to beta doormats. Decreases the chance that they'll be challenged.

Start working out and work on the image you're projecting. If you exude more masculinity and assertiveness the tumblrinas will leave.
>>
Like attracts like.
>>
>>17301585
Well, you certainly are confident, however, you are also self-centered. Beggars can't be choosers. I am not saying to settle for anything, I am saying you should try to stop being a cunt yourself. Cunts attract cunts.
>>
>>17301585
That's your league. If you don't like it, you're going to have to change your league.
>>
I only attract crazy women. I guess it means a woman would have to be crazy to be attracted to me.
>>
Undsirable women are desperate just like undersirable men and they like everyone out of desperation. If you want a valuable member of the opposite sex, you need to be valuable yourself.
>>
>>17302394
>I only attract crazy women. I guess it means a woman would have to be crazy to be attracted to me.
It could mean that. In that case, figure out why and change it.
>>
>>17302294
>Tumblrinas are attracted to beta doormats
and now i realise why i've only attracted crazy tumblrinas, thanks anon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.