[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a fucking idiot when drunk but I'm also an alcoholic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: ineedthis.jpg (61 KB, 737x718) Image search: [Google]
ineedthis.jpg
61 KB, 737x718
I'm a fucking idiot when drunk but I'm also an alcoholic.

I live with my daddy and his gf, age 20 no job on social security and spend most of my time drunk.

So my past boyfriends have wanted to do anal but it was too painful. However two weeks ago after a night of drinking I wanted to try it out. I'd read somewhere that you need to do something called an enema, but I didn't have that so fucking idiot me decided to use the shower hose.

So everything ended up down the shower drain...... Drunk me clean up and carries on.

Only problem? Drunk me cannot clean for shit.

Next day I have to answer why there was shit in the shower drain.

WORST PART? SINCE I'M A IDIOT ALCOHOLIC IVE DONE IT MORE TIMES!

What the fuck is wrong with me

I've ordered an enema but it takes weeks to ship it into my rural shithole.

So my question is: How can I do this more without fucking up so much until it arrives? (and yes I am drunk)
>>
>>17301140
Ayy alcoholic brethren.

>1) You gay nigga needs to clean your asshole out more. Take a shit then insert that bag in there. Get it clean. No one wants to fuck a shit hole.

2) Learn to keep a kernel of your sober self when drunk. Try to make yourself rigid in your invisibility. A good drunk is invisible. Endeavour to be so.

3) Nigga, why you living with your pop at 20?
Move out already
>>
File: 105575.jpg (39 KB, 435x432) Image search: [Google]
105575.jpg
39 KB, 435x432
try the one from the drug store and see how it goes. Shit doesn't come out, it's clear liquid idk how it works but it's just how it comes out.
>>
File: I buy this.jpg (139 KB, 1200x890) Image search: [Google]
I buy this.jpg
139 KB, 1200x890
>>17301159

Living at home until I get into either uni via the social security. But they take their sweet ass time.

>>17301352

Aww fuck, I'd go out and get that in a heartbeat if I didn't live in bumfuck nowhere.

But I think I've found a solution that I can get at our local everything store. I buy this thing and a extra long shower hose to reach the shitter. Now only to sober up to get to the store today....

Easier to hide something that clean up.
>>
God damn, get sober woman, you'll thank yourself later. Get a stash of weed to get you through it, leafly.com can point you to the right strain, and get some kudzu root powder to thicken up water with and drink it - it's an old Chinese remedy for alcohol detox. And/or check yourself into rehab; you can't work in your state anyway and when you sober up later you'll probably regret the sticking stuff up your ass
>>
>>17301623

When I ws sober before I almost killed myself multiple times.

When I'm drunk I dont want to die anymor

So no
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.