[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I accidentally banged my roommate's dog's head in between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: desktop-sad-dog-face-pics.jpg (935 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
desktop-sad-dog-face-pics.jpg
935 KB, 1920x1200
I accidentally banged my roommate's dog's head in between the door and doorjam pretty hard while she was trying to get outside to someone who had rung the doorbell. Then, trying to push it shut and talk to the person, I trapped her snout for a second, pretty hard.

She's cowering from me and is really scared. It was a total mistake.

How do I get her to relax?
>>
>>17300979
Give it a treat and pet it a bit. It was an accident no biggy.
>>
Oh, I do that all the time.
If you keep slamming the dogs head in the door, it relaxes it so much it falls asleep.
>>
Grab it and pet it
>>
>>17300979
Stay away from animals
>>
>>17300979
>I accidentally banged my roommate's dog
stopped reading right there, you can't accidentally fuck a dog creep
>>
>>17300990
You piece of shit
>>
>>17301033
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
Just act normally. She'll forget about it.
>>
if that dog was a golden retriever i hope you die
>>
Just continue normally, offer her some treats and don't impose yourself. Over time the dog will move on and forget about it as long as it was a one time occurrence.

I know the feeling, I've accidentally tripped on my mothers Pomeranian a few times when it was running under my legs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.