[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this girl i really like since 3 years ago. We're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: fa2.jpg (34 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
fa2.jpg
34 KB, 500x304
There's this girl i really like since 3 years ago. We're in a circle of common friends and i just can't reject my love for her, no matter what i do. I can't get a move on her for 2 reasons:
>I'm a kissless virgin, with no idea on how to flirt moreover keeping a relationship and which rarely comes out at night while she's had several bfs and is used to partying
>If i get rejected from here i'm afraid i'll also get rejected from the rest of the group, which includes my best friend and a buddy who is in love with the girl as well
What to do?
>>
if your friend likes her too, that's a problem. friends competing over girls is bad news.

but it's not impossible. try to relax a bit and be casual. get used to the idea of being okay with however it turns out so you're not dealing with it intensely. then, if you want to give it a go, approach the girl casually, being like "i think i could like you as more than a friend, would you like to do something sometime, like a movie, a meal, etc?" that way, if she's not down, you just say "that's cool" and nothing changes.
>>
>>17300883
Do you think i'll really be able to get used to this situation? It's been 3 years. Sometimes i don't even sleep thinking about this and even when i do most of the times i dream about her. It's destroying me.
>>
>>17300902
I'm saying this as a compassionate third party: you're being overly dramatic. I understand why. Love, romance, yadda yadda, very drama. But being dramatic is not going to get you anywhere good.

You will be able to get used to it because you're going to believe you can and make it happen. It's not destroying you, you just feel strongly about it.

You'll do better overall if you look at this more as casual dating than pursuing the love of your life and performing grand gesture after grand gesture and pitting friend against friend like they do in the animes and stuff.

There's no such thing as destiny. You like her, you like the look of her and her personality and, probably moreso than any other aspect, you feel COMFORTABLE around her. But you can feel that way about another girl someday too.

Don't let yourself get hung up on not having any experience. It doesn't make any difference. People who have lots of experience with kissing and fucking can still be terrible at it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.