[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I doing wrong? I just seem to fail with every girl I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: this.png (199 KB, 397x223) Image search: [Google]
this.png
199 KB, 397x223
What am I doing wrong? I just seem to fail with every girl I'm into

>Girl 1: High school, See that she's one of those quiet types,might possibly be shy,but ultimately seems more social than I was. Thought she probably hasn't went on many dates, or ever been asked out. She somehow keeps, "forgetting" that I asked her out.

>Girl 2: High school. Shes a cheerleader, one of those really popular girl types for lack of better description. Flirted with her as a joke, not expecting much wasn't expecting to get anywhere. Hear that she thinks i'm cute, and that she would probably have gone out with me if she wasnt already dating someone.

The rest are my College encounters
>Girl 3: Meet girl at orientation. We have the same class together. Become good friends with her,hung out with her almost everyday after class. Asked her out a few months later after meeting her. Tells me she would rather stay friends. We still are good friends now, but now shes currently dating my other friend. I don't really feel any attraction towards her anymore.

>Girl 4: Meet her at the bus stop,that goes back to our dorm. Strike up a conversation with her, She's keeps smiling at all my shitty jokes. Ask for her number,before we leave, and she gives it to me. Call her up and no answer. Tried it again a different day, still no answer. Never talk to her again. She still waves and smiles at me when we pass each other.

>Girl 5: Find out this other girl I was interested in is part of my new group of friends. Find out shes an insanely huge weeb, More than I could ever be. Even studied in Japan a few times. A lot more responsible than I am, and she lives off campus,alone. Might actually be a workaholic. Apparently doesn't think much about 3D guys, only cares for her husbandos. Rejected me because she was too busy for a relationship. Find out later she might be asexual. I find out asexuality is actually a thing.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Cont.
>>
>>17300693
Simple, you care too much. Just let shit happen naturally instead of feeling bad that other people are living their lives. Live your own as well and everything will fall into place.

The last one is funny though, Asexual? That's conman speak for "Not into your body, but maybe your wallet."
>>
>>17300693

Okay maybe there is no Cont. Just thought i should point this out incase yore waiting for more.

But over the course of this time period, I've changed quite a bit, some good some bad. I've actually became a hell of a lot more social than I was in high school. But I just cant figure out where I'm going wrong.

Theres this girl I'm really into right now, and i'm almost certain i'm going to fuck it up.
>>
Tl;dr
>>
>>17300713
>I'm pathetic and think I'm going to lose before the race has started.

No wonder. This is your problem, why do you care if you think you'll "fuck it up" ? That screams of omega tier thinking. Just let it run and see if it goes, if not, then make it move forward by subliminal suggestions. Don't flat out say "I want you to be my girlfriend." Say some shit like "I hope I can find a girl like you someday." Maybe that'll catch their attention.
>>
>>17300716
>First girl quiet,bookworm type. Turned me down
>2nd girl Stacy type. Calls me cute, but is already taken
>3rd girl, became friends,wants to stay as friends
>4th girl possibly gave me a fake number,still acts like shes cool
>5th girl too busy for 3dpd boys.

Is that short enough for you?

>>17300725
>why do you care if you think you'll "fuck it up" ?
Because this is a recurring problem,that I just cannot figure out the source of. I'd like to fix it so it doesnt become a huge problem later on in life. That and inexperience breeds insecurity in me, along with a few other reasons why I really dont want to mess this one up.
>>
File: 1464392702340.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1464392702340.gif
1 MB, 260x260
>>17300740
It honestly has nothing to do with you. People are different. You just need to act when the moment is right. If a girl likes you, trust me, she'll do anything in her power to keep you.

Don't waste your time chasing after sluts and fools that don't make time for you.
>>
>>17300761
Is it really though? I mean, I reflect on these past experiences and there are so many things that I would have liked to have done differently.
Maybe I didn't push hard enough, or maybe I wasn't confident enough. Hell,maybe it's something about my look and mannerisms I should change.
Only thing in that list that doesn't seem like its my fault is the 2nd one, because she was already taken.

Thus the reason why I'm not too sure If i can make it work with the girl I like now. We get along great, but I just don't know if i might be pushing for a relationship too early, or If i'm barking up the wrong tree. I'm atleast 90% certain she's not into me that way,yet I have this strong feeling that if I did something, maybe something good will happen, But as my past experiences have shown me, it tends to be wrong.
>>
>>17300740

Dude. There is no single source, no one-step program that you can begin, no fix-all, cure-all for relationships and how to start them. Not only are you different on a daily basis based on mood, events that have progressed throughout the day, amount of sleep and nutrition you've gotten, but so are they, and each individual woman is different.

The one thing you can take away this post is this: don't give a shit about getting in a relationship and enjoy your life. It's a lot easier to get someone looking at you when you're doing things you love and having a good time, because people wanna get in on having fun. This goes for friends as well as lovers.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.