[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is trying to get with someone at work a bad idea? I just started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464576723160.png (468 KB, 590x531) Image search: [Google]
1464576723160.png
468 KB, 590x531
Is trying to get with someone at work a bad idea? I just started a new job about 2 weeks ago and there is this ridic cute redhead that works there. We catch eyes ocasionally and smile and we've joked around with each other. I don't that much about her because I'm usually too busy working but she seems aiite.

I know i need to pull the trigger before any interest/tension wanes but im hesitant to start something because what if it goes wrong? I really like working there, and although I feel I could handle any fallout, I don't want anything to get awkward.

I'm not really worried about her saying no to me asking her out, there are girls everywhere. Just curious as to your guys' opinion about dating in the workplace. Pic related, should I pull the trigger?
>>
>>17300561

>Just curious as to your guys' opinion about dating in the workplace.

If the job is not important to you and it wouldn't affect your life if you lost it, go for it.

If you need this job in any way, keep your dick in your pants and be professional.
>>
Dating someone at work is generally a bad idea.

If it's a large company and you work in different depts and don't really see each other, it might work.

Think of it this way, if things go south, one of you will probably need to quit.
>>
>>17300595
This. It's a better chance of something happening, so don't shit where you eat. Unless you're OK with working around someone you no longer have good vibes with, and most people are not.
>>
>>17300584
>>17300595
>>17300727

thanks anons. i guess i should probably just keep it in my pants. she fine doe.
>>
Yes. Most companies have rules against such things and for very good reasons.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.