[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find comfy 28-40 year old females? Not Craigslist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Where do I find comfy 28-40 year old females?

Not Craigslist shut-in types but like the well adjusted and interesting to talk to kind that give me faith in the female gender?

Also how do I impress them enough to date as a 21 yo student?

Btw for anyone who wants to make fun or post buzzwords, this isn't a physical fetish or anything, I think I just found a genre that hits most of my criteria.
>not social media obsessed
>not crippilingly anxious
>doesn't project anxiety
>interesting experiences and personality
>can laugh at self
>up for most activities if the company is good
>a calmer counterweight to youthful paranoia and self destruction rather than doubling the amount in the relationship
I could go on.

Anyone have any experience with this?
>>
>>17300365
Your mum
>>
>>17300378
I was thinking more like yours m8.

But seriously.
>>
I'd like at least one serious reply.
>>
>>17300365
Hmmm. Honestly girls this age are either married or club sluts. The single ones you find are trying to 'find themselves' after getting out of bad relationships or marriages. Best bet desu though are supermarkets like Costco/publix. Small talk and compliments my friend.
>>
>>17300365
campus? im studying at a school with only engineering programs and every girl i've met so far is really sharp.
>>
File: 1385616521206.jpg (19 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1385616521206.jpg
19 KB, 500x383
>>17300365

Finding women you're compatible with is like panning for gold. You scoop up dirt, sift through it all and find one you like. This idea that you can use a hyper targeting technique for finding a specific girl with a specific set of personality traits without having to try and fail with girls you aren't compatible with is an exclusive 4chan autismo mentality that doesn't work in the real world.

You are not owed any reassurance that the female gender isn't all club sluts or psychos. There are tons of great, intelligent females, and you only limit yourself by painting the perfect picture of a female in your mind and dismissing anyone who doesn't fit into your little spaghetti powered mold.

There's nothing wrong with having preferences and standards, all I'm saying is that any grown ass adult will tell you that people can and will surprise you if you give them a chance.

Get off 4chan, start talking to girls. Go on dates, fail at dates, go on more dates. Eventually you'll find a girl that will stick. Thats it. Also, get rid of your super specific list of traits. Its stupid and a waste of time. Be open to having a good time and try not to be a judgmental cunt long enough to get to know people even if they aren't your dream waifu.
>>
Sorry dude, but you are a red flag.

Women, especially at that age, are looking to nest.

"Nothing wrong with that, that's the kind of girl I'm looking for!" you'll say.

Do you have a house? Do you have a car? Are you debt free? Do you have a good job? How does she know you're not just looking for a fuck like most men your age? There's a reason why women date older, not younger.
>>
lets put it straight, shall we?
> older women interested in a 21yo guy
implies desperate single mothers or 50+ widows, most funtioning women are not even slightly interested in men of that age.
> doesn't project anxiety
starting with 27, girls can hear the clock, they can watch their ovaries shut down and they see how everybody around them gets their first kids. Do you think those women are happy? no they try to manipulate the first single decend man into impregnating them barely month after meeting them. happened to a good friend, the woman is 30 and one stupid cunt to say the least.
Most girls are either flawed with an anxiety like that, a trauma and baggage from their past or have their head stuck up their ass and only date you until something worth their time comes along. And at around that time, when those geeky chicks come out of college, they have still no experience with relationships and are already settling on the thought which cat to buy.

> can laugh at self
quality women cant do that
> up for most activities
most people that age have to work a lot
> calming you down
you seem to not have understood women, whatever you give them, they make it double, if you stress them, you are in for hell of a ride.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.