[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just called a law firm, said they charge $1000 to take my case,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1373270522018.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1373270522018.gif
2 MB, 360x240
Just called a law firm, said they charge $1000 to take my case, the attorney said to hire an attorney relatively soon to get the paperwork filled out before the next arraignment, then hung up. Should I even bother with this shit or just take the $200 littering ticket and get it taken off my record later? It's in MO and I believe it's a misdemeanor. No doubt the case would get dropped right off the bat if I hire a lawyer.
>>
>>17300358
Well, did you litter?
>>
File: thatsnomoon.jpg (27 KB, 329x345) Image search: [Google]
thatsnomoon.jpg
27 KB, 329x345
1000 vs 200

HMM
>>
>>17300398
OP isn't sure if it's a felony. A felony sticks on your record and is generally something you'd want to avoid.
>>
Do you honestly believe a ticket for littering will harm your social status or career choice?

Find out all of the details you can and then pay the $200.
>>
Consider a $200 fine lucky:

Litter Laws (1979)
This law makes it a crime to throw rubbish of any kind onto:

- Any land or waters owned by the state or federal government.
- The private property of another without his or her consent.

If you have the owner's consent. you will not violate this statute if you throw garbage onto his land. However, you probably would be violating the Solid Waste Disposal Act unless the land is a licensed solid waste disposal facility.

Littering is a Class A misdemeanor under the criminal code of Missouri, so anyone convicted of littering may be imprisoned in the county jail for up to one year and/or fined up to $1,000.
>>
OP here, I didn't litter, I didn't commit any crime that I was charged for, which was not littering, but drug possession (drugs sitting in another persons car while I was in the backseat).
>>
>>17300670
So you were charged with drug possession but got away with a fine for littering?

Just pay the fucking fine you dumb nigger.
>>
>>17300681
>got away with a fine
>despite being innocent
I'd rather have some kike have my money than the government have even more of it.
>>
>>17300703
>i dindu nuffin
>i wuz a gud boi

You were in the back seat with an idiot driver/passenger having drugs on him. You were statistically likely to have been involved in that shit, haven't you ever seen cops?

You could have been jailed or fined up to $1,000 but got "away" with $200, but sure, be a moron, pay a kike lawyer $1,000 + expenses + additional fees + whatever for just looking at your case, some more for taking it to court and then lose in court and still having to pay that $200 fine + whatever your jew lawyer wants.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.