[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need an honest opinion from guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m7gpk7YKsA1rpp2ino1_500.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7gpk7YKsA1rpp2ino1_500.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
I met this guy through a mutual friend. We hit off instantly, he was holding the conversation, asking questions. He hugged me goodbye.

Later the same evening we met in a same party and as the alcohol sank in, we became like glued. Holding hands, starting, making out. This went on for hours, and later on we sat on the porch together for ages. He complimented my looks several times during the evening and not in a sexual manner. We basically spent hours snuggling, and I was the one calling out the date when it was like 4am already. He also fed me with food he was having and brought me drinks without me asking. He wanted to kiss goodbye and he said that "I'm here if you want you know if you want, see ya later."

We ended up to a same party during the very same weekend. Very quickly I could tell him getting closer and closer to me and touching my back while we were talking with other people. Later that evening we made out again and hugged a lot. He made me wait for him when he went to the bathroom and wasn't hitting on other girls. We were just as glued together as earlier. We left the scene together and went for a walk. He asked me to join his place later, and asked if I'm sure when I politely said that I'll skip.

All the signs are there, but then again there are few things which I should mention. This mutual friend of ours is visibly jealous and got angry at us. Also, I happen to know that he has just dumped his long-term gf and this friend of ours did tell me that "he's desperate and will bang anything now, just so you know. :)" However I don't know who's interests he serves, cause he doesn't want me to date that friend of his and we both know that this friend of ours has feelings for me. These guys are close friends.

So what gives? All the sings are there, but then again a part of me is telling that he is just desperate or something and that I'm not in his league anyway. Is it so that he'll contact me if he wants to hang out again?
>>
It looks like he simply wants to have some fuck and works hard on that while you cockblock poor guy every damn time.

I don't know what's this "mutual" guy in here, but he is out of the game.
>>
This needs a little clarification. The jealous first friend who introduced you to the second guy from the parties said the second guy is desperate? That's pretty much the most simple, jealous tactic to try and get you away from the second guy.
>>
>>17300130
guy was just trying to fuck you and almost did. I get it, he just broke up a long relationship and fucking something new helps temporarily. Never good to be that person or persons right after a long relationship ends.
>>
>>17300211
Yes, that's what happened. The guy who's jealous of us and who said that is a friend of both of us.

>>17300149
>>17300230
So you think that he just wants sex? Okay then.
>>
>>17300236
He most definitely wants sex. And yes that friend is jealous and trying to drive a wedge with that "will fuck anything" line, zero subtlety at all.
>>
>>17300236
even if your jealous friend didn't "warn" you. This guy is fresh out of a relationship. Fucking something is a remedy often used. Why think there is more to it?
>>
>>17300130
>All the signs are there, but then again there are few things which I should mention. This mutual friend of ours is visibly jealous and got angry at us. Also, I happen to know that he has just dumped his long-term gf and this friend of ours did tell me that "he's desperate and will bang anything now, just so you know. :)" However I don't know who's interests he serves, cause he doesn't want me to date that friend of his and we both know that this friend of ours has feelings for me. These guys are close friends.
>So what gives? All the sings are there, but then again a part of me is telling that he is just desperate or something and that I'm not in his league anyway. Is it so that he'll contact me if he wants to hang out again?
repeat this again except use fucking names please, its hard to tell exactly who youre talking about when youre just using the word "he".
>>
>>17300449
Our friend, let's call him John.
The guy in my story, Caleb.

Caleb and John are friends.
Caled has just gotten out of a relationship.
John has feelings for me.
John tells me that Caleb is desperate.
>>
>>17300462
based on what we know, we cant really say whether the guy just wants to use you for sex or not, and anyone who claims to know that is a fucking idiot. he could be a nice guy, maybe he does really like you. then again, he could also just be trying to fuck you. either way, if he just got out of a long term relationship, hes rebounding, and that doesnt usually end up well. also, "John" is a little bitch.
>>
File: 1386491606135.jpg (86 KB, 595x599) Image search: [Google]
1386491606135.jpg
86 KB, 595x599
>>17300130

You need to stop worrying yourself with second hand information you're hearing from friends of friends and ask this guy what the deal is.

If you want to date him, ask him out. Stop waiting around trying to read signs.

Your jealous friends and their input are irrelevant to your course of action at this point and lets be honest, even if he is just in it for a bang, he's sure being really really nice about it. There are worse ways to get fucked and dumped.
>>
>>17300462
John is jealous and Caleb is desperate.

Why don't you give it a couple weeks OP and see what Caleb does. Ignore John and you OP, stop being desperate. You had this same thread yesterday
>>
Do how every girl does it: compare him to some unreasonable disney prince charming standard that you have in your mind about your future husband and see, that he doesnt fit and leave him alone. ofc im just kidding here.
The way he treats you doesnt seem bitter or desperate in any way you recount it. And jealous friend beeing obviously jealous is a traitor move of him.

Here are your options: you do nothing with caleb and miss the chance of finding a maybe good BF, you proceed with him and later on see, if he is a good choice or not. which case you like more?
>>
No one seems to have noticed the line that "he's way out of my league." Why does OP think that? This whole question reeks of typical low self esteem female indecisivness.
>>
>>17300517
and that can be cured by opening her legs for Caleb. Caleb will hit and quit and poor John with his dick in his hand will be there to say he told her so
>>
>>17300130

yea pretty much sounds like your mutual friend is jealous and is just trying to break you two up. I wouldn't listen to that person. They are only serving their own interests. Go for it with this guy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.