[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl didn't give me an explicit sign that she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 4815162342.jpg (33 KB, 305x486) Image search: [Google]
4815162342.jpg
33 KB, 305x486
If a girl didn't give me an explicit sign that she's not interested, even if she may have hinted it, can/should I ask her again and keep insisting until she does?
If not why not?

>inb4 wasting your time
not really too much time wasted
>inb4 you are annoying her
how annoying can it be? It's bad enough to be on my side, and I'm not trying to get revenge or something
>inb4 it makes you look stupid/beta/whatever
only to her and if she's not interested what do I lose?
>>
You don't get it.

So go on...waste your time.
>>
way to get defensive without a single reply...
you're just asking for validation, go ahead, ask her and get rejected again
>>
>>17299926
Just ask her if she wants to go on a date, if she says no that's an explicit sign she's not interested, if she says she's "busy" she's not interested, if I really liked someone I would make time for the date.
>>
>>17299937
it's 4chan, I'm just saving some anon's time by typing their replies before they do

>>17299939
>really liking someone
does the state of not being sure if you like someone or liking someone a bit exist though?
>>
>>17299939
I did and she said "(she's) busy, let's text later" by the way. This is why I'm asking.
>>
File: Favim.com-21331.jpg (48 KB, 389x499) Image search: [Google]
Favim.com-21331.jpg
48 KB, 389x499
I have a similar problem. Interested in this girl, we've been chatting on and off for a month now. Not sure if she's interested in me. Problem is that
>She NEVER starts the conversation
>However when I do start it, we talk for hours
>Same thing with topics (She won't start or change a topic until I do, but then she follows)

Currently haven't texted her for two days to see if she starts something. So far nothing. Should I give up? Keep trying? Kms?
>>
>>17300072
I don't know, people are always quick to say give up, find someone else. Don't know if it always applies or it's just a behavior pattern of (bad?) advice.
>>
>>17300072
Used to do that to a guy, though i texted him first sometimes.
Try to flirt with her? If you flirt, she understands you do and she doesn't want to meet up, she isn't interested, yeah
>>
>>17299926
Look up the law of "fuck yes or no". This girl isn't "fuck yes" about you so why would you want to be with someone like that. There are billions of cool girls out there. Move on. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>17300194
(Not that anon)
What do you do if you ask a girl out in person and she says she's busy but says let's text later?
>>
>>17300224
I don't know, I'm not a fuck yes or no person. She seems really great except for the obvious fact that she may not be interested in me.
Maybe she's not currently fuck yes about anyone.
>>
>>17300224
that's good advice though, thanks
>>
>>17300231
If she has time for other people not counting family and maybe two close friends she isn't interested.
sometimes people can be legit busy.
Though i'd specify a time to text if i wanted something
>>
>>17300255
I see, thanks. And if you don't want something is it possible to change your mind?
>>
A double-check can't hurt, but anything after that can quickly turn creepy. If a girl is straight-up into you, you will know. Trust me, she will bend over backwards to hang out and talk with you if she is into you, plus the body language will be a dead giveaway.

TL:DR: just don't make it creepy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.