[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I kiss her. We have been all over each other multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (595 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
595 KB, 2592x1936
Should I kiss her. We have been all over each other multiple times and randomly held hands. But have never kissed. We are both married btw, which is why I have been reluctant to kiss her, I worry that she will draw the line there and then things will be awkward. However I have always been overly cautious with women and lost out on a few opportunities because of it. I have smacked her ass and rubbed her legs inconspicuously and she responded by holding my hand with our spouses walking in front of us. Whenever we part ways she always gives me full contact hugs... pelvises touching. Do you think that kissing her would be too risky and that she would draw the line there and then things will be awkward. Don't give me the terrible person for being married speech I don't care came here for advice not to talk to jimmeny cricket.
>>
>>17299300
Introduce it in a passive way that can be answered easily

"You keep this up, and you're going to get us both in trouble" when she starts getting physical with you. If she keeps it up, that's an invitation to push the limits and show how far you're willing to take your relationship with her.

Given you're both involved, it'll make it easier than just one of you taking the risk. You both have something to lose.
>>
Are you man enough to cheat on your spouse?

Then go for it. You wouldn't want another missed opportunity, would you? She's already holding hands, that mean she must want you to deepthroat her. You clearly have no respect for your spouse, why not?

-Jimmeny Cricket
>>
File: 8325.jpg (46 KB, 654x459) Image search: [Google]
8325.jpg
46 KB, 654x459
>>17299300
Do it.
>>
File: image.png (672 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
672 KB, 1024x768
Lol very well jimmeny... Very well
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.