[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend kicked me in the face.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1462213667130.gif (178 KB, 450x750) Image search: [Google]
1462213667130.gif
178 KB, 450x750
I haven't registered for my last semester of college yet so she started getting upset. We're in our room and she was screaming and throwing my cologne off the dressers so I didn't say anything, just knelt down to pick them up. She was upset that I wasn't talking so she kicked me square in the nose..........
How to not rip her eyes out of her fucking skull? Thanks.
>>
By dumping her the coldest way you can. Move your shit out, stay with a friend. Leave nothing, not even a note. Block her. The complete lack of closure will drive her nuts.
>>
>>17299102
This x100
>>
>>17299102
This guy understands. It will seriously fuck her head. Any other response is still giving her attention.
>>
>>17299102
THIS
Either that or threaten her with contacting the police if she is ever to be violent with you again.
Too many men are opposed to defending themselves when it comes to women- as they should be considering the law, courts and policemen 9/10x favor the woman's side of the story over the male's.
So if you are opposed to physical retaliation then make her feel like an idiot by calling the cops on her next time before she has a chance to make up a story, give herself a black eye, or for you to knock her the fuck out like she deserves.
Easier to dump her now rather than deal with the likely mess that is in your future if you stay with her.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.