[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: kekdontreadmyphotoname.png (186 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
kekdontreadmyphotoname.png
186 KB, 500x385
Help me lads
>be at a party with a girl i've liked for the past 4 years (essentially jorah from GOT)
>she was super drunk and started hanging out with my best friend.
>didn't think much of it
> got a text at 2 am after I had left from her >text saying how shes crushing hard on him and wanted to make out with him all night.
>my autism caused me to freeze and say she should go for it
>even offered her to get her in
>MFW what the fuck is wrong with me
>She said not at the moment she'll think it over a bit more
>MFW she knows i've adored her for 4 years
>MFW I just told the girl I love I can get her hooked up with my best friend
>MFW I knowingly just caused the death of the only two relation-ships in my life
>>
what do you need help with you beta ass cuck

there is no redemption here
>>
>>17298697
Good lord, this sounds like a comedy/horror movie

Let's hope they break up, and that girl fucks you out of spite to the friend.
>>
>MFW I knowingly just caused the death of the only two relation-ships in my life
what?
the girl fancies your best friend and you offered help hooking them up (thus staying loyal to your friend)
there'll be other girls, i honestly dont see the problem here
>>
gg anon, gg
>>17298759
There's no bouncing back from shit like that, he'll resent them both.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.