[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to do 1 month of weight loss and 1 month of muscle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Elton_John.png (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Elton_John.png
75 KB, 600x600
Is it possible to do 1 month of weight loss and 1 month of muscle building?
>>
>>17298553
legally?
Yes.
>>
>>17298560
What I meant was, like is it physically possible or is there another method?
>>
>>17298553
You can cut and build muscle at the same time. Lift and cardio. Eat at a deficit with meat and green vegetables. Lifting in general helps burn fat in the succeeding days along with cardio. The protein will allow you to keep muscle with a calorie deficit.
>>
>>17298572
But what do you think about like a month dedicated for each so there are better results?
>>
>>17298579
I suppose you could do it, there wouldn't be better results, I guess you could lift harder and eat more for one month and then lift less and eat less another while still keeping adequate protein to keep muscle you already have. Not sure what you mean about better results, I guess you could drop lots of weight for a month then eat a lot and lift like a madman the next.
>>
>>17298560
a hearty chuckle was had.
>>
Weight lifting helps with weight loss- bigger muscles burn more calories than little ones.

I think you'd get better results doing both at the same time.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.