[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting over being cheated on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: FantasticTanCougar.webm (458 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FantasticTanCougar.webm
458 KB, 1920x1080
So I've been in one relationship before and got cheated on. Since then I've gotten a very well paying job and have been single. How do I get over my hate of women now? Literally every date I go on I feel like as soon as they show interest in my job they're just doing it for the money or they'll cheat on me eventually. I hate feeling this way and really want to give these women a chance but I just don't want to put any effort in and I've gone on tons of dates via tinder and okcupid. They all seem so shallow and fake and expect me to do 100% of the work with initiating,buying shit, and all they have to do is sit back and enjoy it or pretend to.

TLDR: got cheated on, project it to all women and don't trust them. How to get over it?
>>
>>17297821
>How to get over it?
You have to realize that it was just one woman and not all women cheat. Is it fair for someone to blame you for the wrongdoing of another man? Of course not.

>I hate feeling this way and really want to give these women a chance but I just don't want to put any effort in and I've gone on tons of dates via tinder and okcupid. They all seem so shallow and fake and expect me to do 100% of the work with initiating,buying shit, and all they have to do is sit back and enjoy it or pretend to.
Unfortunately, these people are all over dating/hookup sites. Some people just use it for the ego boost and free dinner. Try changing your approach and aim for women that are financially your equal.
>>
>>17297833

Idk man, I want to get over it but it doesn't help that two of my buddies just got cheated on too. I don't trust women, even if it isn't fair the odds seem to be you'll get cheated on. Like if the lottery was 'a girl who won't cheat' those are the odds of getting one who is loyal, at least that's how I feel. I know it probably isn't true but I just don't trust them.
>>
>>17297821
>How do I get over my hate of women now?
By finding a woman that you actually want to spend time with.

>but it doesn't help that two of my buddies just got cheated on too.
Don't get emotionally attached to someone until you know them. DO judge based on morals.
If someone makes shitty decisions (ie club at 3am with a bunch of other sluts) then she's probably not girlfriend material.

You'll find a keeper one day. Until then, focus on being happily single and don't hate an entire gender based on what some cunt did to you in the past.
>>
>>17297821
All women cheat. All of them are lying cheaters do its best to just fuck them and leave them.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.