[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm extremely eager to please. If a girl is cute enough,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1466803277538.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1466803277538.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
I'm extremely eager to please. If a girl is cute enough, i'm willing to do anyting to please her.
Usually my relationships end at thisp oint, once girls find out I'm so up to kissing their ass and would eat their shit if I were ordered to.

Why are there no women that are into men like me? I mean I'm not a pussy by any means, I'm in damn good shape, and I'm good looking enough that they're totally down to fuck faster than I can ever expect. Yet when I open up about my natural inclination to just want to dote on them or be practically their slave, they just leave me instantly.
what the fuck, what the hell do they want?
I'e considered dating way uglier or fatter girls just so I can be myself and the can tolerate my weirdness because I'm way out of their league otherwise.
>>
can I bump my own post on this board?I'm stumped as fuck here.
>>
Have you tried Black bitches? Asians? Mexican?
>>
>>17297900
I'm Hispanic.
I live in the US, I'm not sure what white mean in the USA. some people think I'm white, some don't. I'm as white as ricky martin, to me that isn't white at all.
So yes I've tried Hispanic girls like me, and white girls like blondes and redheads. not into Asians or black chicks,, sorry
>>
>>17297747

People do not value what comes easily.

Its the same concept behind spoiled rich kids drinking champagne on yachts. Or big fat guys who are "strong" but never work out.

They have never had to work for it, so they do not know it's value.
>>
>>17297939
I'm drunk I don't understand....
I just want someone to take care of and love, I am starved for affection, my parents didn't liet me go outside and I was homeschooled as a super Christian Jehovah's witness.
hwen I open up I get rejected and hated at this point I am willing to date a man and let him hurt my butt and make me bleed and cry if I can just get hugs, kisses and someone that lets me love them and loves me back. I cant even type very well because I cant see through my tears. I am so lonely guys, I don't think you understand.....
>>
>>17297747
>fatter girls
The best relationships I've had have been with chubs (not the extremely obese landwhales).

It's like all we do is eat delicious food, drink beer, and fuck.
What more could a guy want ?
>>
>>17297957
/thread

Anon, chuggers often like that shit because they want the same thing. I'm with chubby right now and I can be as bitchy as I want and she thinks it's adorable and she acts so grateful for my fucking presence.
>>
>>17297957
>What more could a guy want ?
above all, I want romance, a real connection, love, I want something more than physical, that part isn't hard to get or give
I want someone I can love for 60 years and die with.someone I can raise children with. The girls that my mom knows will not even talk to me, because they are Jehovah's witnesses and unless I spend a year stuyinb befor even getting to talk to them, they will ignore me. I know that there are several guys that did the work and studied, got baptized, but never got a gf so they either quit or killed themselves(2), its not worth the effort.
this is bullshit I just wantto be a normal human being with anormal family life what the fuck dude. where are all the girls.
>>
>>17297747
It's a turn off to most women, social raises them to feel like the man should take charge and be the captain.

Your just gonna have to accept you are looking for a trait in women which is rare. It's there, but it's rare. Girls do like a guy like you short term but for most, the respect will drain and they will leave you.

There is hope for you though. If you are good looking like you claim, I suggest you join a dating site like alt.com. I am a dominant woman who uses this site for fun sometimes but I am for sure not in your location. There are all kinds of Dom women, and really that's what you want. If you are truly attractive you will get the responses from attractive women on their because these sites are filled smooth repulsive ogres who think they can get with me by sending msgs literally like hey babe great tits let's fuck.
>>
>>17297986
>hey babe great tits let's fuck.
I would send something crigeworthy like you are cute, I would like to get to know you better. Please respond I am ahopleesss rmanti, I want smoneon to adore and tak care of. I want you to feel loved If you tolerate me and don't live me as much asi I love you, that is enough for me. All I ask for is that you will tolerate my awkwardnesss, and my extreme devotion. If any girl can do that, I am wiling to kill myself fo her.
thank you for the link to the website, fetlife has been awful and I haven't even setn a message to anyone there.

In case the stars have aligned perfectly, I OP, am in south Carolina.
>>
>>17297956

We are all alone. Nobody is gonna really understand you as a person, know all your ins and outs, your hopes and dreams, etc.

You have to make sure that whatever happens in your life you have yourself in your corner. That you can trust yourself and love yourself first and foremost. That you don't squander that trust in yourself by degrading yourself, by constantly thinking you are weak and lonely, have no willpower, etc.

Start showing yourself that you love yourself. That you take care of yourself. That you eat right, that you workout, that you don't debase yourself doing shit that makes you regret being you.

Get your mouth of the bottle and start working on yourself.
>>
>>17297747
Look up the Book of Pook. It's a free e-book.
>>
>>17297973
I still have the romance/intimacy/connection thing going on, probably more so than any other relationship I've had.

Make a dating profile and keep it real (but don't sound like a desperate needy guy who wants to marry someone before you've met them).
Explain that you want the intimacy, the connection, and someone who thrives on having a guy who loves to make them happy.
>>
>>17298007
this is the nicest thing anyone has said to me in years. thank you.

I live in horry county SC. I haven't seen anyone in my age range (I'm 23) in months. If I did, I would be willing to marry them on the spot. This is a retirement community, and I have no way out for a few years, granted that my wages rise higher than inflation....

I'm looking around that site and willing to message anyone up to 15 years older than me, I just want to feel loved.

>>17298018
I can try that... I have only seen like two girls my own age on both okcupid and plenty of fish. this place is filled with old people withing 100 miles...
>>
>>17298024
>>17297956
Damn OP. How close are you to moving to a better area?
>>
>>17298028
0%
I make 14 an hour after three years on the job.
rent here is 900 a month.
I have considered bombing and burning down retirement communities,but no plan has ever gone into high enough numbers (millions) to make me satisfied.

I'll probably move to tenesssee or Utah by the end of the year
>>
>>17298096
Six months away from being in a better place then?
>>
>>17297996
Wrong country pal sorry, but I will tell you what kind of emails I like and actually respond to.

First and most importantly I want a pic of your face. I request it on my profile and I facial aesthetics are important to me so if I see the mail doesn't have a face pic attached I will literally not read it. I know this sounds harsh but I check every 2-3 days and usually have something like 50 new mails or more, I'm not reading them all if they can't do something that basic.

There's no excuse for it ether, in my profile I state and always do respond with a face pic of my own. It's a way of showing you are actually serious about meeting.

It shouldn't be too short or too long. A quick intro and what you want to get out of a relationship with me. I'm pretty specific in my profile and I get a lot of attention so I can afford to be picky.

I don't want a life story though.
>>
>>17297957
A real relationship, I'm on your same situation, she's cute as fuck and she's the horny one. Technically I should be happy and yet I feel so damn hollow.
>>
>>17298010
Damn, not OP but I'm reading this and although it doesn't really make me want to change myself, it surely makes me more convinced in my uninterested attitude when it comes to romantic stuff.

One thing the book - it makes you feel as if you're not a valid human bean if you let yourself be a beta that women won't get attracted to, while I think some guys won't want to get bothered to become an alpha overachiever just so people will admire them and to get pussy, and that is fine as well.
Gonna rant here, just wanted to get that off my mind.

I'm the kind of person who likes to please others as well and of course I'm more inclined to do it for cute girls (although I'm also nice to guys and girls I'm not attracted to), and as long as they are nice back I consider it fine. I was bothered by how I'd fall for a female friend and she wouldn't feel the same, but I understood women don't work like that and I just consider it incompatibility. If we go by this logic, then even if I get in a relationship, the moment I truly fall in love, the girl will stop liking me because I'm too beta, I just work like this. Women never were my focus, I go forward with my life but I'm not into overachieving either.

I get why girls aren't attracted to me more clearly now, started understanding it after a rejection from a good friend which happened lately. Initially it was painful and kicked my self-esteem in the crotch as I assumed I'm just too ugly or something - I mean, hanging out all the time, sharing the hobbies and activities, talking about stuff you don't tell anybody else, etc.? for me it leaded to romantic attraction, so I could only assume my only fault is my looks, but then I realized it's the incompatibility, and that I'm just incompatible with women in general since I never fell in any different kind of love than the one with your close female friend.
>>
Tl;DR all of it but looks like you are a submissive bitch who needs a master or two to straighten you out.
>>
>>17298555
it seems so, but there is no one in my age group on these sites like alt and fetlife it seems.
only ten women came up within 100 miles(any fetish) on alt.com, and they were all old...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.