[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to let go of resentment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: GOTTA.png (846 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
GOTTA.png
846 KB, 667x1000
I carry a lot of bitterness and resentment in my life /adv/. I will admit, I am particularly inept when it comes to things like relationships. I just can't articulate feelings and shit in a timely fashion. Basically, I spend too much time with women and get friend zoned. Not really salty about the friend zoning, I am more upset that I can't manage my personality enough to make it so that doesn't happen.

I also resent how small and ant like women make me feel. Women have all these options in relationships, I struggle just to have even one.

One of my friends was telling me that in the dating realm, women have all the power. Not much you can do to change it either. If you try to match a average woman and a average male together, the woman has more power to influence the relationship.

Its funny because I think about one particular woman like at least every day. many times. I bet she doesn't think about me one time. It feels like this for most women I interact with.

How is it that women can make men feel so ant like? It troubles my mind to know that I feel such feelings and they do not.

What can I do on the path moving forward? Do women really hold all the power in dating and relationships?
>>
>>17297651
I'm still in love sith my ex after 4 months. She had a new boyfriend the day after we broke up...and this is s girl I was with for two years.

I honestly have no fucking clue. Women do nothing but make me feel shitty. I've been drinking a lot more heavily than usual but I think I should stop that.

I'll be monitoring your thread to see if anyone has anything useful to say.
>>
>>17297651
About 4 months ago, my friends did something that really pissed me off.

I'm clinically depressed and it really got in the way of my studies in college. I was failing a physics class and was planning to drop it.
Before I did, a kid from my class walked in on me talking to my friends, then proceeds to call me a lazy piece of shit in front of all of them.

My friends, being the fucking betas that they are, all rally behind the true alpha that just entered the conversation. They told me all about how irresponsible I was, even the really close friends I that knew I was depressed.
At one point I finally managed to stand up for myself with "Hey you guys are right, part of it is laziness, but most of it is personal", and someone whispers under their breath that there's nothing personal about it.
I got guilted into staying in the class. I barely passed it and ended up failing a class that was really important to my major, something I feel like wouldn't have happened if I wasn't in my physics class and those assholes hadn't put me into such a low state of depression.

To add insult to injury, one of my friends, one of the ones who knew I was depressed, proceeded to keep scolding me the next day until I told him off. He then proceeded to fail his calc class at the end of the quarter.
Another of these friends also failed that calc class and I got a higher grade in physics than the guy who started this whole situation, after he said the class was easy and that I was a pussy.

The worst part about all this is that none of them apologized. Whenever I brought it up weeks later, they all just stared at the ground for about 15 minutes until they changed the subject to something else.

TL;DR bump
>>
>>17297651
>I carry a lot of bitterness and resentment in my life

Well you will fit in perfectly. Don't forget to hate everything and one!

Love your gram?
>old sloot whore bitch
Your black mail carrier is nice
>lynch him
Your cousin is gay
>wish her a solid raping

Welcome to an uncomfortable, unhappy world of hate.

Please let go of your hang ups and bitterness and just be fucking happy.
>>
Sounds like your friends are some western world nu-males
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.