[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was sentenced to probation for misdemeanor shoplifting a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 768x432
I was sentenced to probation for misdemeanor shoplifting a while back. I did two months in the county and got probation and was sentenced to 10 months suspended(probation) to attend alcohol dependence classes. I didn't have a car at the time so I couldn't get to the classes which were 3 fuckng days a week, so I violated my probation. My probation revocation hearing is tomorrow. What should I expect my dudes? I have no children or job currently so if I have to do time I'm not that worried about it. But I'd obviously prefer to avoid it as county jail is mind numbingly tedious and boring. Anyone been in a situation similar to this? I have no lawy
>>
Typically they just add community service.

It's expensive to put people in jail.
>>
>>17297618
It's not prison?

Explain to the judge your situation and the effort you made to try to get to the classes and how they have mercy on you.
>>
you are sociopath, i hope i never meet people like you in real life
>>
>>17297618
>I did two months in the county and got probation and was sentenced to 10 months suspended(probation)
What the fuck did you shoplift that got you two months in county? Or are you a repeat offender?
>>
>>17297618
Have you tried not being a shitlord cuntthief?

You deserve punishment you sperg
>>
>>17297618
You know of this thing called a bus, right?

Public transport. Bicycle.
>>
Not every city has a public transportation system. Here in Texas, most do not.
>>
>>17300075
Have you tried not living in fucking Texas?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.