[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about getting a job being an Uber driver. Anyone have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1461222479597.jpg (112 KB, 960x427) Image search: [Google]
1461222479597.jpg
112 KB, 960x427
Thinking about getting a job being an Uber driver. Anyone have experience working for them? And if so how's the work/pay/hours/people? Live in Seattle btw.
>>
Plis respond.
>>
>>17297518
yeah its fucking chill dude, you just drive people around, in my area its just teens going to the mall and summer fairs n shit. and when someone tries to troll you to go to their place and cancel as soon as you get there, you already have their money so its a win on your side. but you have to have a decent car, godda be clean with air condition and a heater depending on where you live. the pay is really good. its also a ++ if you just like driving in general
>>
Expect to drive morning and evening and weekend nights if you want to maximize profits. On average of say pay is maybe a bit more than minimum wage, but just depends.

I've done about 50 rides and no crazy people yet, a lot more chill than you would expect.

If you have a decent car I'd say go for it.

Had my brother suggest it to me since he works in the Uber office here in Indianapolis. I've liked it so far.
>>
Oh ueah, I just remembered...

One time I picked up this young girl and the first thing out of her mouth when she got it was ,"my friend just died Im just going to my friends house"

I had to confirm with her a couple of times if I heard her right... ended up having a good conversation and trip with her in the end, but it was fetching awkward in the beginning...

So take away, being personable and a good conversationalist is good too
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.