[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: KbtNagv.png (38 KB, 784x1144) Image search: [Google]
KbtNagv.png
38 KB, 784x1144
>Be me
>Passed my exams and finally got a girlfriend
>She was smart handsome and sweet
>Always busy with school but I gave her all freedom to study
>Never argue or fight
>Give massive amounts of freedom
>2 months later she comes and tells me she doesn't love me anymore
>We break up
>Ask her why she did it
>She says we are too different
>I ask for an example
>She says she studies more so we are different
>Find it bullshit
>Back to my ordinary depressive life that she removed from me
>Totally confused about why she broke up with me even though I did everything for her
>Can't get over her

She still has our pictures on her background and in her room. I'm so confused

Please can you guys help me.
>>
>she was handsome
lol

It sounds like you guys either lost touch or she found someone else. Who knows what happened while she was off studying.

I have a similar thing with my gf in that she's really studious, currently at university whereas I'm a slacker graduate who just about passed my degree and now working a 9-5. It sucks having to give them all that time and it can be terrifying too, so I feel you. Maybe next year it'll be me making this thread.
>>
>>17297291
She didn't find someone else. Yes she was handsome but she didn't have contact with any other boys. She chose me very carefully only she didn't put efford is while I tried all.
>>
>>17297300
I was just amused by your use of the word handsome to describe a girl.

Well there you go. She obviously didn't give enough of a shit about the whole thing, so you should go find somebody who will.
>>
>>17297322
She said the first month was great but it became worse but that was because we didn't go out and explore. I wanted to wait until the holidays so I could take her to nice places. I respected the fact that she took school seriously.
>>
>>17297330
2 months is not a long time. She's fickle, or you're both super young. Move on.
>>
>>17297291
> handsome
lol
Double lol
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.