[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, So my girlfriend's birthday is coming up on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: thinkingofperfectgift.gif (1 MB, 560x240) Image search: [Google]
thinkingofperfectgift.gif
1 MB, 560x240
Hey guys,
So my girlfriend's birthday is coming up on the 3rd. Last year she didnt have a very good birthday, so this year i really want to have something awesome to buy her and do with her so she has a good time. However, she doesn't have very many interests.
She likes to sleep, smoke weed with me, be outside (most of the time), eat, explore, do cocaine, drink water, and play with our cat/mouse. She's a little tough to shop/plan for to me.
Have you any ideas?
>>
>>17297167

>drink water

lol
>>
>>17297167
Am I your girlfriend? Shit.

Maybe take her on a camping trip and give her a hammock or something
>>
>>17297182

What, you also like to sleep and drink water? are you me?
>>
>>17297186
I also like to eat

Maybe we should be together
>>
>>17297190

Well, I have this unique interest, breathing. If you have the same interest then I believe we should hook up. Wow,
>>
damn we should start a water drinking and sleep club i didnt know there were so many of us out there
>>
>>17297167

Jokes aside OP. The interests you've listed are far too generic for us to help you out. Think a bit harder, I'm sure you'll be able to pinpoint something. If not take her our for a nice dinner.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (59 KB, 654x424) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
59 KB, 654x424
>do cocaine
D R O P
>>
>>17297167
get her a nalgene bottle and convert it into a survival bong with a compass attached
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.