[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with me? Sometimes I don't want to get any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x306
What is wrong with me? Sometimes I don't want to get any help from others even it's my family. Sometimes for things that I considered important to me I tend to do it all alone even the best is to get somebody's hands.
Like tomorrow is my big day with my boyfriend and my sisters want to be there and I rejected them. I don't want them to be there since i am only comfortable to leave alone with my boyfriend.
Sometimes I felt extremely anxious and suddenly don't want to talk to people.
I also tried to hide my body under jeans and t shirt or pull since I don't want to be revealed in front of people. I always wearing stockings even it's hot as fuck. I get the feeling like i am a slut or a whore or so and never comfortable with people staring at my revealed part.
I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. Help.
>>
Bumpppp
>>
Bumpppp
>>
Have you ever considered checking your hormone levels? What you described happened to me until my doctor recomended me to go to a endocrinologist. The good thing was that the hormonal tratment didn't have the same effects as the anti-depressants because i felt numb or with the urge of killing myself.
>>
>>17297260
No I never thought about it. Would it makes me worse than ever if i let it happens for the rest of my life? I meant living without any awareness about it?
>>
>>17297276

No, hormones change and sooner or later they will find a balance and you will change this way of thinking. But if you're looking for a quick result, i would totally recomend to try this visit to the endocrinologist (specially if you have other sympthoms as going from insomniac to feelig the most tired person ever).
At least this made my life calmer and that's the advice i can give you for now.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.