[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This chick matches with me and is willing to talk to me but can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (162 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162 KB, 750x1334
This chick matches with me and is willing to talk to me but can't be bothered to have a give and take conversation.

What is the point of her doing this?

Maybe I should just ask her number?
>>
>>17297007

Ask her out. Tinder is not meant for long conversations.
>>
>>17297007
>>17297007
She's interested, but you sound like you're having a bad time. Try to initiate something exciting, or don't bother at all. Don't ask her straight up for her number. Instead, see what she thinks about relationships and stuff like that. Don't ask her out without actually knowing if she wants anything or not bad move.
>>
>>17297007
women are near enough always like this. not sure why they do it. you're asking her questions that give her enough leeway to give a decent reply.
>>
do you actually care about the quality of conversation that your partner presents? because this girl has no idea how to hold a conversation and obviously does not give a shit about you. ANYONE that does not ask questions after you ask them a question, imo, isn't worthy of my time.

i guess if you just want to be gross and have sex with whatever thoughtless cnidarians float your way, then ask her for her number. if you're looking for someone with an interest in you as a person, look elsewhere.
>>
>>17297030

>salty
>>
>>17297030
/thread
>>
Are men this slow???? Girls don't get excited about answering questions to some random online who they've never met! Keep asking questions and she's just going to get bored with you. This time should mostly only be used to figure out IRL plans! Ask these questions on a coffee date!
>>
>>17297030

>Someone's not successful on Tinder
>>
>>17297038
i'm really not. i'm a engaged woman, so... i really have no vested interest in this heavily makeupped diva zappa lookalike and her lack of conversational skills. i'm just making a point that anyone that doesn't give a shit enough to ask a goddamned question in response to your interest in them, is likely an entitled snoozefest that expects you to be interested in their life, while offering no sign of curiosity or interest in return.
>>
>>17297061
Or girls who expect a man to take the lead and push things along in the beginning.
>>
>>17297061

You probably wouldn't get any matches if you tried anyway
>>
>>17297068
take the lead and push things along? this is basic conversation. as in, you should be engaging with EVERYONE on such a level, where there is mutual curiosity. it's not life draining to ask someone about their major, or something. this is shit you need to hone to have any kind of charisma or conversational skills in real life and be successful in your career, or social life, or what have you. male or female, i wouldn't waste a moment more of my life talking to someone that was so dull and unreceptive. it's one thing if you want a guy to "make the first move" sexually, or romantically, but this is basic conversation.
>>
>>17297061

Unless you're from an older generation this is how Tinder works, an IKEA magazine of meat. OP probably knew what he signed up for..
>>
>>17297080
OP here yeah pretty much
>>
>>17297078

It is fucking draining because that's 99 % of every single Tinder conversation, please refrain from commenting when you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>17297080
i know some people sign up with the expectation that since most people are on multiple dating sites/apps, they can find decent people if that's what they're looking for. i have a few female friends that have a tinder but aren't looking for casual stuff, necessarily.

>>17297070
nah i would. the cardinal rule of having a dick is that they generally have terribly low standards. given the ratio of men to women, even if i was a warty gargoyle with cysts for tits, i would find a match sooner or later. i'm fairly cute though so it isn't an issue desu with you

>>17297092
then yeah maybe you should just ask her for her number. it's pretty obvious you're not going to get anywhere with a one sided conversation anyways. may as well speed things up
>>
She isn't worth your time, OP.

You can't get a meaningful conversation out of someone who says one word an hour.
>>
>>17297095
you don't have to talk to people that don't interest you. i have been on okcupid (not tinder) before, dumbshit, but the expectations are largely the same (hookups). you're acting like you need to answer every message that's sent to you.
>>
>>17297098

I've used Tinder a lot. Mainly for hook ups, however I also met my girlfriend via the app.

Glad I met her, I started to feel a bit desensitized from using Tinder extensively.
>>
>>17297007
you're literally killing your chances with this boring conversation. cut to the chase, ask for her number and ask her out
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.