[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Retard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
I'm almost 29 F and I have never had a boyfriend. I don't think I'm particularly bad looking, but I've never had anyone so much as offer. I'm really social and I love going out, but it's always my friends that get hit on and I have to sit there as they go off for the night and ditch. I seriously think that I am broken, /adv. I don't know what to do
>>
>>17296908
I'll fug you if you want me to.
If you're fat that answers your question.
>>
>>17296908
Have you tried approaching people?
>>
>>17296908
You female? If you fat go for chubby chasers. I'm personally a chubby chaser myself
>>
Approach people.

You're female, approaching someone means you're interested. Men are pretty uncomplicated.
>>
>>17296947

do u reel them in from the dance floor with a pole, a string and a chunk of butter?
>>
You probably come off as a bitch. Mopy looking, etc. No good at parties.

Guys never tried to fuck you in school? I would say that would be a symptom of ugly
>>
>>17296908
If you haven't been approached with romantic intent though you are always around a group you must appear just the fun girl but nothing serious. I would try something you can do alone but have other singles that are doing it too. I took a cooking class, met an older lady in class that invited me to her house so we could cook together but what she really wanted was for me to meet her son. It was equally awkward for both of us at first but we talked during dinner and when I left he asked me out.
>>
>>17297002
I wish my mom did that for me...
>>
How fat are you?
>>
File: Cute-wallpaper-8995795.jpg (200 KB, 1440x1280) Image search: [Google]
Cute-wallpaper-8995795.jpg
200 KB, 1440x1280
>>17296908
If you're not a cunt, fat or ugly, you might have "resting bitch face".

I'm a pretty handsome guy with the male counterpart of RBF, "resting murderer face". People say I look good but intimidating at the same time. It doesn't help my case that I've got tattoos, a morbid sense of humor and crazy intense eyes.

My best advice is to try and smile more, make jokes that aren't all fucked up and approach people. Be a nice person in general and you'll find someone sooner or later.
>>
>>17297084
This is what I'm talking about btw
>>
>>17297020
Careful what you wish for. My mother has always tried to set me up with girls, but she has a taste that is so out of line with mine that it's annoying.
>>
Post face. If not post height/weight.
>>
>>17296908
post picture.
can't respond without.
>>
>>17296908
How young is too young for you?
>>
>>17296908
Stop being so stingy and give that pussy away before you'll be too old.
>>
>>17296908
we need a picture to fix your situation or all you're gunna get is "just b urself"

:^)
>>
Wow, i know what to do when i end up single in 29.
I'll hook up with a 4chan dweller.
Kek. They'll go for anything just to get a pussy kek.
>>
>>17298359
How is that different from men on the street?
>>
>>17298321
here.

I'm fully serious btw. I'm 21 and recently the most interested I have been in the opposite gender was a 35 year old I met randomly.

How can I meet people who aren't my age besides responding to threads like these?
>>
>>17298362
uglier.

The men on the street can leave the basement without shame.
>>
>>17298366
Jokes on you, basements aren't possible in coastal areas
>>
>>17298370
>live in Boston
>have basement

Perhaps you live in a third world country senpai?
>>
WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE SHIT TRIPFAGS AND THEIR FOLLOWERS ALL OF A SUDDEN?
>>
>>17298374
>lives in Boston
>on 4chan at 4 AM

I think I've met my match
>>
>>17298376
>all of a sudden

way to show your newfag colors
>>
>>17298377
>blocked
>>
Socially retarded 31 year old male here, let's hook up and be socially retarded together
>>
How is that possible?

You're either ugly, or not particularly ugly but you still consider yourself more attractive than you're in reality and in result, you ignore men who would be fitting for you. Is it really "nobody hits on me" or "no attractive men hit on me"?
>>
>>17298362
They're uglier and more willing to do anything for the sake of getting someone who cares about them.
At least I am like that.
>>
Post image and we'll know the reason OP.
>>
>>17298432
Not OP, but only one man "hit" on me.
Literally the only thing we did together, or let's say i did, was listening to his brony interests for 2 hours. After a YEAR of no contact he texted me bitterly about how i do not text him.
Actually such guys ARE my type, those who immaturely selfishly rant about their interests.
But i begin to realise it's not healthy, i begin to resent them for not paying attention to actually me and my mental health deteriorates.

What guys are relatively normal or how to fix aforementioned ones? Ugly or not isn't as shitty as disrespectful or selfish which are abundant.
>>
post face dumbass
o
s
t

f
a
c
e
>>
>>17298473
You don't need them anyways.

inb4 all the women hating stuff :-) .
>>
>>17298473
I think I'm relatively normal but that's because I try not to come across as bitter or obsessed with MLP.

Why don't you write about yourself instead of traits in others that you don't like?
>>
>>17298487
Wrote this because i can't fix these traits in men. And is such behaviour normal among nerds, btw.
Maybe other men know. Like should i tell them i don't like it? Or they'll call me an attentionwhore bitch on 4chan for that?
That flaw must be the only reason they are single though, as soon as they get rid of it they play the dating game big.
>>
Might be that you seem unapproachable WHILE making no effort to approach yourself AND being picky at the same time.
I'm 19 f asian in eastern europe and I might as well be an alien. There's literally no blacks and asians are all in flipping chinatown, you only ever see the odd arab. No guys ever approached me in school for whatever reason and for the longest time I thought it's because I'm ugly and have poor social skills. It turned out it's just because guys didn't know how to approach me or if they should even approach me.

Obviously if you're american things would be different since there's so many foreigners there.
Where are you from?
>>
>>17298502
When I read the term nerd the first thing that comes to mind is egotistical shut-in. He's not a complete person and will view you as just a crutch for his undeveloped personality.

You should maybe change the subject to your own interests from time to time. You don't have to pretend to fawn over everything he says if he won't do the same for your hobbies.

>That flaw must be the only reason they are single though
hell fucking no

>as soon as they get rid of it they play the dating game big
and they'll come crashing back to earth real fast. And when it happens they will brood and later they will text you.

This is the closest evidence I have found for fate thrusting people together.
>>
>>17298508
Wowow, how to look approachable then, my situation fit ridiculously
>19yo asian f in eastern europe too kek
Nobody asked me out, should i smile all the time?
>>
>>17298511
Thanks, i'll try to tell more about me. If they ignore it, brush it off, should i ditch them, show displease politely or make a fight?
I mostly endure it silently for some time and flip out horrendously afterwards.
>>
>>17298508
>>17298513
Want a US green card?
>>
>>17298513
Maybe YOU should ask them out? That's what I did and got my first bf, through which I met more people, and I stopped being a shut in.

Actually never mind. From that reply alone I can tell you're fucking annoying and maybe even more so in person. You deserve your fate OP.
>>
>>17298508
>>17298513
Where in Eastern Europe? :^)

W A R S A W
A
R
S
A
W
>>
>>17298522
I thought you're OP. Sorry, just ask them out yourself.
>>
>>17298520
You could try reminding them that you listened patiently. Try finding activities that both of you enjoy and can experience together.

>I mostly endure it silently for some time and flip out horrendously afterwards.
This would be funny but it takes a lot of energy. I would advise not to get so angry for someone who doesn't care about you.

In my opinion only get angry when you think it will actually change their behavior. If it won't then you are just wasting the effort.
>>
>>17298526
Some guys like that were sweet and maybe they thought that they care about me, but couldn't express it right.
I'll try that.
>>
>>17298524
I'm way more eastern.
>>
>>17298508
>if you're american things would be different since there's so many foreigners there.

shut up cunt, everyone here is american the only foreigners are tourists and illegals and chinks on visas
>>
>>17298525
My reply was indeed annoying, no surprise.
Okay *deep breath* it's okay if a guy laughs at me with his cute girlfriend and they tell everyone that i'm a social retard.
Yeah, the worst scenario.
Have this fear that all boys i want aren't single, because life isn't fair.
I'll ask the next guy i like out i promise.
>>17298538
Are you Russian minority too? If yes are you in European or Asian part of it?
>>
>>17298539
When your neighbours are some blacks, asians, arabs, mexicans, and whites all on the same street, seeing a different race is suddenly not a novelty.
But when the only asians you've ever seen are Jackie Chan and cheap Korean drama actors, it all gets weird. At school kids literally thought my brother was some sort of kung fu master because lol movies.
If you've never lived outside of america just shut up man.
>>
>>17298543
no i get what you're saying your phrasing just triggered me

technically all americans are foreigners
>>
>>17298542
Why would a guy laugh at you with his gf? It seems so weird. And no, not Russian. Romanian.
But just ask a guy out yourself. It's just that easy. You don't even need to say anything complicated, just something like "hey, what are you doing later? Wanna go out?" That's it, if he's single he'll say yes 100%, these euros have the yellow fever.

How old are you?
>>
>>17298547
Hmm, maybe i should come up with destination as well. Like coffee or art exhibition. Try to be really fun-spirited and easy about it.
Should definitely try to talk to guys more, i fucked up the situation with my longterm crush and don't have any now.
>>
>>17298542
>all the boys i want

i figured this was your problem when i read the first post. you get hit on, but not by the guys you want. you're a typical woman who wants the hottest guy in the room, not an actual compatible partner. let me guess, you actually turn down guys left and right because they're not chads, then bitch about being "oh so lonely" and wonder what's wrong with you

what you need to do is stay in your league. if you hang around girls hotter than you, the chads will never pick you. you need to lower your standards if you're actually interested in a committed relationship.

i'm a good looking guy myself and most the girls i date are below my level. i'm an odd breed that is much more attracted to personality and unique qualities. the point is you need to be more open minded and less shallow.
>>
>>17298539
Stop acting like you live in a pol bubble.

We have refugees
>hmong
>serb
>croatian
>albanian
>sudanese
>samlian
And many more!

We have lots of foreigners from other countries attending our school. Most schools have majority asian
>>
>>17298565
>unironically uses the phrase Chad outside of /r9k/ as if it is a term with any meaning whatsoever

>copious amounts of projected insecurities

>I'm a good looking guy myself
>I'm an odd breed
>you need to be less shallow (((((than me))))

You're needed in the relationship red flag thread. You don't need to do anything, just post about yourself.
>>
>>17298565
What's the deal with your judgement?
I give zero fucks about appearance, i legitly never got asked out by a guy, because i was a home-dwelling insecure megane with acne in my teen years. Almost desperate now.
Now i wear lenses and have clean face, but the habits do stick, i don't act confident, dateable(?).
There was a friend of mine i liked and we were both too confused with this stuff to start a relationship. Honestly, i just chickened out to ask him to go to the movies together. Because i thought he had a gf, because he didn't flirt with me and treated me like a bro.
That shit was fucked up. I fucked it up with zero experience.
>>
>>17298589
How do you function in life if you over think things this much?
>>
>>17298610
Asking myself this question everyday anon.
See, nobody will ever date this mess.
Quitting calming pills and yoga classes was a bad idea, frustratingly, i can't act competent with willpower alone.
Gotta start them again.
>>
>>17298589
You just need to ask him, or flirt with him yourself, jeez. Even if it turns out he has a gf or treats you as a bro it'll be better than having regrets.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.