[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I tell a girl that I like her and she doesn't like me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 26909.jpg (24 KB, 742x545) Image search: [Google]
26909.jpg
24 KB, 742x545
If I tell a girl that I like her and she doesn't like me will she likely be weirded out?

Recently I became close friends with a girl and we have been talking every day. I can't tell whether or not she likes me but I kind of like her. If she doesn't like me I would get over it after a while but I still want to be friends with her because I love being around her.
>>
>I'd rather be friends
No, stop this crappy logic, you pussy. Just ask her out. No regrets.
>>
OP, here's what you should do:
Paint her something.

I don't know what, just look in your heart, and go from there.
Surely, this girl likes art; all girls like art.

All you gotta do is show up, though, so if you're not artistically inclined, don't feel too bad.

Friendzone is the worst you can do here.
All relationships can, however, come to fruition through friendzoning
Get it? Got it? Good.
>>
Go for it, king. She'll be flattered that you asked her out and respect that you were honest about your feelings rather than hiding them until later. Whether you date or not, not asking her out yields the same result as being turned down. Thus, action is the only course.
>>
>>17296703
>>17296653
I'm not worried about being turned down really. I'm more worried about her distancing myself from her. I've never had conversations with other people the way I do with her and I don't want to lose that if she pulls away.

>>17296659
Every time I try and pull off something more than just asking it turns out really cringey. I think I have great ideas and I plan it out well, but my presentation just turns to shit.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.