[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
moving to LA in a couple months. I am 22 and I was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ucla campus.jpg (150 KB, 539x332) Image search: [Google]
ucla campus.jpg
150 KB, 539x332
moving to LA in a couple months. I am 22 and I was wondering if you guys think is weird to live close to the ucla campus and hit on girls there/do college shit/bars? I feel like I missed out on the college experience and want to live close by to try to get a second chance. I just don't want to come off like some creepy older guy trying to stay young or whatever.

google maps says ride to work is 20 minutes from ucla. I hear about bad traffic, but leaving early in the morning doesn't sound so bad.
>>
Why not just go to a bar closer to your place? College bars aren't going to give you the 'college experience'
>>
dude if your 22 you will probably fot right in.
>>
>>17296522
how did you get enough money to move to la anon?
>>
Do you like tiny Asian pussy? Go to UC Irvine.
Want some tall blonde goddesses? Go to UC Santa Barbara.
Prefer darker meat with a side of dumber than shit? Cal State San Bernardino.

If you're going to UCLA for the women, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>17296522
Not at that age.

I live somewhat near my college still and I'm 25 and honestly I could probably hit up college bars and try to fuck college girls but they look like babies to me and they're so immature and full of shit for the most part.

But the UCLA campus is in a very expensive part of town, you know that right?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.