[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tomorrow I'm going to ask out this girl. >Met her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: dogcalc.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
dogcalc.gif
2 MB, 370x319
So tomorrow I'm going to ask out this girl.

>Met her 3 weeks ago
>See her a few times a week since
>We talk a bit here and there nothing serious, but I never get the opportunity to ask her out because I always see her when I'm with a pack of friends, and its her work so I don't want to make things awkward
>But I think she is waiting for me to ask her out because she was eyeballing me hard the other day and watching to see if I checked out other girls, and she always comes to talk to me

So how do you ask a girl out, at her work place without making it super weird for her? Pretty much everyone agrees that she is into me at this point.

Its a coffee place. You serve yourself, or if you order food they bring it to you. So I'm thinking of going into tomorrow alone when I know it'll be slow, with the intention of asking her out.

All the girls I've ever dated I met online, never had to straight up ask someone in person if they'd like to go out. She has a kind of awkward personality, but is really damn cute and pretty sassy.

Any tips on how not to fuck this up?
>>
halp
>>
>>17296372

>Any tips on how not to fuck this up?

Not really. The key to asking a girl out in any situation is building a report and then using that report to make her comfortable. On top of that, of course, she has to actually like you.

If you've concluded that she likes you then all you have to do is use the back and fourth you already have to your advantage. My suggestion is to not just walk up and ask her out. If she feels like she's being put on the spot she might turn you down on principal even if she wants to say yes.

Strike up a conversation. Chat, smile, laugh a little, let her get comfortable and when you see an opportunity, go for it.
>>
>>17296499
So I talked to a buddy of mine and he said under no circumstances should I ask a girl out at her work. Is this the case even if she goes out of her way to speak to you while working, and multiple people agree she is into me?

This is the kind of girl where if I don't at least ask, I'm going to fucking hate myself.
>>
>>17296372
Take Ocsar Wildes advice
>>
>>17297361
There are like 10 billion oscar wilde pieces of advice/quotes
>>
First off ignore that tumblr "oh no im a grill and got asked out at work, it was awkward for 5 seconds, I'm such a victim" shit, its the most pathetic thing I've read in a while.

So its a coffee place right? When she talks to you, get a conversation going, then when you're comfortable jokingly say "hey would you wanna get coffee with me or something sometime" and smile.

bam you're in
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.