[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is absolute shit and will not get any better, so what is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160625_105128.jpg (72 KB, 607x607) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_105128.jpg
72 KB, 607x607
Life is absolute shit and will not get any better, so what is the fastest and most painless way to kill yourself.

This is my last resort, so do not try and tell me that i need to "wait it out" and that "things will get better". I am done. My life is only going to go down from here, so im just going to put an end to it.

>inb4 selfish coward
And water is wet
>>
>>17296194
Do you have a garage? If so carbon monoxide poisoning is silent, painless, and odorless.
>>
>>17296253
I dont want to hurt anyone else in my house on accident
>>
That's my favorite movie.
>>
>>17296258
Buy a helium tank and mask. That is literally the most painless way to do it. Where do you live? If you're in Belgium, they'll kill you by doctor you even if you aren't terminally ill.
>>
>>17296258
Do they sleep in the garage?
>>
>>17296262
Yeah same
>>17296269
Im in the US. But yeah, i was thinking about doing the exit bag
>>17296272
No, but i dont want it to leak into other parts of the house. The garage leads right into the living room
>>
>>17296279
Pill overdose should be easy. Just make sure you get them powdered/out of the capsule, then go to sleep.
>>
>>17296291
Ive heard that if you fuck it up and dont die, youll just be in a lot of pain and be basically retarded for the rest of your life
>>
>>17296297
Get a razor and slit your own throat, you'll pass out within seconds and bleed to death, make sure to leave a note with your signature for the coroner.
>>
>>17296303
That sounds painful
>>
>>17296279
I hope you will find another way, but if you are determined, then carbon monoxide is the most painless and fastest way. Btw DO NOT ever take pills.
>>
>>17296306
Once you're past the skin the pain is considerably less. You have to ask the question, "What will be more painful, this existence or 10 seconds of a razor?" If you don't choose the razor, then you really don't want to commit suicide. What's the problem in your life that's causing you trouble?
>>
>>17296315
I guess youre right
>>
Thanks for the help everyone. Ive decided on doing an exit bag because i already have everything. So im going to go get on that right now. Hope none of your lives ever end up like my own
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.