[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a good gift idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: received_1108843085844093.jpg (5 KB, 200x123) Image search: [Google]
received_1108843085844093.jpg
5 KB, 200x123
I'm internetfriends with this probably autistic ginger (16)and he just had his bday so i thought i'd send him something cause he seems depressed and soulless as usual. But the gift has to be baitish or so. I was thinking on rope, a diy fleshlight or some hair dye for obvious reasons. Or should i send an engagement ring box with a lable inside that says wanna fuk?
So any better ideas 4chan?
And I'm female if that matters.
>>
>>17296064
Gift him the rope so he can kill himself on his birthday party, nobody is going to the party, so why not.
>>
Send him one of your dildos or one from the store.
>>
>>17296075
A fuckin rope? If you think that's a funny gift to send a possibly autistic 16 year old then YOU need to fuckin kill yourself. Fucking miserable sadistic bitches
>>
>>17296080
The fucking autist is a ginger
You think he shouldn't kill himself?
>>
I wish some internet cunt would send my son some stupid ass shit like that. I'd fucking hunt her down and make her life absolute, pure hell
>>
>>17296083
And what are you? Some fat Landwhale meet?? Nah bitch. You should kill YOURSELF
>>
>>17296088
There are enough of autistic retards on this planet, im just saying that they should start an heroing themselves.
>>
noun[U]/ˈsɑː.kæz.əm/US/ˈsɑːr.kæz.əm/
›the use ofremarksthatclearlymeantheoppositeof what they say, made inordertohurtsomeone'sfeelingsor tocriticizesomething in ahumorousway:"You have beenworkinghard," he said withheavysarcasm, as helookedat theemptypage.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.