[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've made some threads before about these stuff and people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ronpaul.jpg (39 KB, 535x340) Image search: [Google]
ronpaul.jpg
39 KB, 535x340
I've made some threads before about these stuff and people have said sometimes to visit a professional which is bullshit, I don't think it's that serious but I just want to be sure

>Morbid/suicidal thoughts
I wouldn't say, they have come to my midn sometimes, just storming in but it's retarded and I never think about it. Suicidal thoughts? no, that's stupid
Probably thoughts of me falling somewhere and probably getting injured badly (which is a bit weird lol)

>Feelings of despair
not really but I have questioned it once. Is this a message from my consciousness or something?

>Feelings of worthlessness
nope, probably has come into my consciousness before but it's just stupid low confidence

>Depression
probably? I don't know, sometimes storms my brain but then i'm fine again

>Change in sleep pattern
>Change in eating pattern
>Sudden weight gain/lose
all been the same, so nope

I just want to make sure that I'm normal, I can't go to a professional and it feels stupid to think about it.
Either way, I hope this just some retarded teenage thoughts
Now, I hope I don't have to come to this site again
>>
You're overthinking this.
It's perfectly normal to have negative thoughts every now and then. Especially during your teens, when you're questioning everything.
As long as those thought don't prevent you from enjoying your life, don't stress it
>>
>>17295819
I am overthinking it yes, but why do I keep coming back on it though?
>>
>>17295824
Because you're a angsty teenager that is spending too much time focusing on himself instead of things you enjoy.

Go out and do something. Thoughts will not matter 1 year from now - the things you do will
>>
>>17295851
At this time i don't really have anyone to go out with but thanks
>>
>>17295862
So, I think I'm the anon that posted the stuff you posted in your op.

Basically, it's normal to have negative thoughts once in a while, but if it's been constant for several weeks (3-4) and it's stopping you from functionning normally, you should consider seeing a professional.
>>
>>17295862
That's probably a large part of your problem then.
Go alone and strike a conversation with someone, if your culture allows it. Otherwise check meetup.com
>>
>>17295875
Can you explain to me when do I "stop functioning normally"?
>>
Hey not OP here but can you guys tell me if masturbation works?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.