[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World of Warcraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (34 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
34 KB, 384x383
How do I enjoy WoW? People have played for over a decade I must be missing something.
>>
You grind endlessly for achievements and/or gear. This allows you to display your superiority. Displaying superiority is the key to this game.
>>
>>17295695
finally a virgin thread

Yes you need to make sure you get the must have mounts like time lost proto drake and also have the best PvP titles to add to your name

Remember, raiding is for babies and arenas are for real skill
>>
People have not been playing WoW for over a decade.
The player mass is constantly fluctuating. Old players left the game long ago, typically around when Cataclysm came and shat all over the place (technically "looking for raid" mechanic came in WotlK and laid down the coffin, Cata just nailed it). WoW player base would have been decreasing the last years if it weren't for chinese gold farming industry booming.
Apparently Mists of Pandaria blew some fresh air into the game, then Warlords of Draenor shat on everything again.

The biggest problem is that MMORPGs today aren't what MMORPGs were 10 years ago, as game developers chose to streamline the game catering to casuals rather than polishing a game for gamers.

TL;DR: Don't bother
>>
god I hope blizzard OKs legacy servers
>>
>>17296574
After what happened last time? Fuck no. What they did was unforgivable, and it shows clearly they care not for the old dudes.
>>
The game plays itself for you. How could you possibly enjoy that?
>>
>>17296691

t. LFR baby with welfare epics
>>
it fills a void in their life, though maybe not in the healthiest way
>>
>>17296331
I don't get the people that focus on only PvE or PvP. It gets painfully boring only doing one.
>>
>>17297265
I don't think so
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.