[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REVENGE PLOX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cc2.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cc2.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
I'm not some bitter neckbeard, but I'm pissed at my ex-gf. We broke up a year ago because I found out she was cheating, I kicked her out. She was crazy, and tl;dr I came home one day to find my cats missing. She had kept a spare key (I moved out from those apts long time ago now) and "came back to get her stuff" and the cats "just ran!" Bullshit. They would come back, but they never did. I guarantee she did something. She had stolen some cash, too, but there was so proof of this as it was straight cash.
Well it's been about a year, and she got accepted to a college to get her Master's degree.
I wanted to know what are some ways to get revenge? Without killing her or anything, I'm not about that life.
I know what school she'll be going to and I think she'll live on campus. It would have been futile to take action a year ago about the cats and small sum of lost cash.
TL;DR ex was a terrible, terrible human being and pretty sure she's why my cats "mysteriously disappeared". What can I do to fuck with her?
~legally ofc
>>
>>17295491
Nothing.

Move on Sperglord
>>
>>17295501
>nothing
.... are you sure about that, anon-san?
She also does drugs and drinks a lot.
>sperglord
I think it's different when animals are involved. And money.
>>
Is there a way to "reverse" her acceptance to the college? Pretty surprised she managed to get there, despite being a slut and manipulative sociopath, she was good at studies.
>>
>>17295505
you need to get to the place you don't give a shit. I forbade any of my friends or family from telling me if they saw the ex or heard something. She became persona non grata. It speeds up the move on process
>>
>>17295517
I still have her on facebook, and that's where I saw. We have mutual friends.
I'm not trying to do anything illegal, but she is still a fuck up and ruining other peoples' lives, for someone that maniacal to get accepted into a school and be a part of society... pls no
>>
>>17295524
cut it off OP, seriously move on
>>
>>17295491
Poor little cuck mad that he got cucked

:(

FOH
>>
File: image.gif (150 KB, 732x1060) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
150 KB, 732x1060
>>17295491
There's so much wrong to point out but let's keep it simple.

>it's been a year

Look I don't want to pry into all the details but that right there is the biggest thing. If you've been dwelling on this for a year you're doing it wrong. The fact you know she's been accepted to college and "she might live on campus" all speaks loudly that you're too engulfed in this. It sounds stupid but...

You need to let go.

Youre not recovering the cats. I feel for you there, truly. She is a deplorable person, as a lot of women are apparently. You need to scrap what little positivity there is from this explosion in your life and move on, and more importantly away. You need to mentally move your thoughts and focus away from this whole mess and focus in on happiness and personal growth.

No scheme, plot or ritual will balance the board. Her value is naught. Value lies in peace. Peaces lies within.

Good luck Anon
>>
If you have evidence that she killed the cats, you could go to the police for animal cruelty. But it doesn't sound like you have that. At this point, therefore, it is probably too late. The best thing you can do for yourself now is to move on. Nothing else will work: you'll just get dragged down into her psycho world with her.
>>
She'll get hers eventually, anon. Let it go.

Block her and unfriend any mutual friends on facebook. Move on with your life. You're on 4chan of all places and people aren't advocating revenge on a possible cat killer. That should make you think.
>>
>>17295491
Move on before you become a full on stalker and end up with her taking you to court or arrested. Some people are evil dickholes.
If you wanted to take action, you should have done it 12 months ago.
>>
>>17295491

>not a bitter neckbeard
>wants revenge like a bitter neckbeard

best revenge is to date a girl that is hotter than her next. therefore, it is obvious that you traded up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.