[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Depressed >Friendless and lonely >Staying alone in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>Depressed
>Friendless and lonely
>Staying alone in an apartment. No television or computer so I just do math all day because that's the only thing there is to do
>Do math just so I don't have to think about life
>Gave up on talking to other humans. I struggle to think of something they'd enjoy talking about anyway.
>>
find idiots that are into math to the same degree. i hope you actually got fucking good in it in the meantime.
>>
>>17295308
actually didn't realize it was a gif. now i clicked and sides in paradise. MOAR
>>
>>17295306
all famous mathematicians/scientists lived or at least worked in isolation
Probably because they were so GENISU DESU
>>
>>17295333
checked.
also, what's your problem then? or try to make a WE GENIUSES club with them so you can feel superior
>>
File: 1459791052149.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1459791052149.gif
483 KB, 243x270
Anon, that'd be like you getting off to sitting around with a bunch of monkeys impressing them by adding 7 and 14 in your head

Anon I was in calculus 3 when I was 14. I'm now 21 and in grad school.
Can you multiply 342837 by 273438 in your head in under 20 seconds? Because I can

GENIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>17295389
see? you just found your first club member
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.