[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to make yourself attracted to someone you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (469 KB, 747x1328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
469 KB, 747x1328
Is it possible to make yourself attracted to someone you're not attracted to?

The only guy I'm ever going to get is short, ugly and loves me to death. We tried it for two years, I never got used to it, we've been apart for roughly a year now and since it's becoming apparent he really was my only choice, I keep thinking about going back.
>>
He was my first real boyfriend, and for the longest time I thought I just wasn't sexually attracted to HIM, and that I was missing out by being loyal to him instead of just finding a guy I'd actually be into, but the longer I try the more obvious it becomes I'm really just not interested in sex, at all, ever.

So wouldn't it be just the same if I'm dating a guy I don't like sleeping with, if I just don't like sex anyway?
>>
>>17295114
Damn, both your lives are sad.
>>
>>17295140
When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

When life gives you rocks, you eat sand.
>>
File: RobertPattison.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
RobertPattison.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
shit girl, you go get therapy asap. it's not natural to not want to have sex at all. don't believe all that asexual tumblr-crap.
>>
There's good sex out there somewhere. I hope you get to experience it before you die. Dunno how old you are, but maybe you should keep looking. I don't think you should go back to him if you're gonna be bored and dump him again in a few months, though.

But if you really think you'll never like sex and you're really that lonely, hell, stick with him. If you really think you're not missing anything.
>>
>>17295163
Why would therapy help? I don't have any traumas or bad experiences with sex, it's just a gross and unpleasant thing and he doesn't make me do it as often as guys do. His dick is the smallest I've ever seen, too, so it's completely painless.
>>
File: Picture 40.png (421 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Picture 40.png
421 KB, 1280x800
>>17295176
>gross and unpleasant thing
you do have issues with sex. it's not like you are ok with it but just don't have the urges. you are grossed out by it. that's a problem. you shouldn't be grossed out at all. now go to your doc and tell him you need sex therapy. thank me later
>>
File: why mum.jpg (11 KB, 346x250) Image search: [Google]
why mum.jpg
11 KB, 346x250
>>17295176
>his dick is the smallest I've ever seen
>>
>>17295079
How ugly are you if this is the only guy you could ever get? No offense, but most women have plenty of options. I doubt you live in the middle of nowhere with no means of transportation and this is the only guy in a thousand mile radius.
>>
>>17295231
>reading comprehension -580948 points

she has, she's just not interested in sex.
>>
>>17295079
I think lots of women just date for fun. Why not just do this? Go for a date, if you like him, continue for a while, if you don't then just move on?

As I was saying the other day to a friend, it seems that its easy to get over things rationally, but emotionally it takes a long time.
>>
>>17295231
He actually lives on another continent. For most of the year, it's been a long-distace thing.

And you're cofusing sex with love. I wouldn't have problem getting sex, the problem is feelings. Men don't love me. I'm fuckable, not lovable. All you need to get dick is to physically exist on the same level of reality as the penis. A man's love is a completely different thing.

He loves me.
>>
How short is he?

How ugly is he?

Where is he from originally? Where are you from originally?

How ugly are you?
>>
>>17295278
I'm 5'6 and he's up to my shoulder. I don't have the time to describe his face but even if his mom would have gotten him braces in time, it wouldn't have salvaged his face much.

He is an american, I'm from europe.

I have no realistic way to assess that.
>>
>>17295400
Pics please. Put a black bar over the eyes.
>>
>>17295429
I'm at work, I don't have photoshop on my phone.
>>
>>17295497
>posting a photo of your ex on 4chan so we can all make fun of how ugly he is

No wonder nobody loves you.
>>
>>17295632
I thought he meant one of me.
>>
>>17295660
I want one of you. Get Pixlr or something for the eyes. We have to see what you look like.
>>
>>17295262
Sounds like he loves being in a relationship with a woman.

Honestly OP the way you talk about him it sounds like you dislike him but you're settling. You'll resent that fucker within three years, I guarantee it. Don't waste time on him.

Get some therapy and work on your self-respect. You can find SOMEONE. Asexual/virgin guys exist. (Sorry anon above, hormone issues really do happen and go untreated.)
>>
>>17295079
He deserves someone who loves him back. Don't be so fucking selfish and string him along. Goddammit, have you even thought about his feelings?
>>
>>17295794
Yes.

He's refused to find anyone else.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.