[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a while ago I creeped on my ex's Facebook. We split up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: alarmed.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
alarmed.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
So a while ago I creeped on my ex's Facebook. We split up a while ago and we weren't together even very long, I just had a lot of strong feelings for her and I was very depressed/suicidal at the time, so the whole thing has stuck with me. I've felt more for her than any other girl.

To cut a long story short, I creeped again and one of the pictures I was looking at has now been taken down. It was the main picture I was looking at. All the other ones from what I assume were that night are still there intact. It's just that one photo that's gone.

I'm sure I didn't download it or anything. I probably clicked "full-screen" but I don't think that alerts the person.Is there any way she could have known?
>>
>>17294956
wait are you trolling or does facebook notify when someone saves a photo... this may be an awkward situation for me if true..

also, sorry to hear about your troubles OP. I hope you are able to move on and find someone you love even more!
>>
>>17294961

I will sacrifice love just to know that I'm not being considered a weirdo loser.

I'm not 100% sure if it does notify them. If you use the Facebook link to download, instead of 'right click > save as', then you might be in trouble
>>
>>17294969
I know what you mean..
I am fairly certain i used the facebook 'download' button when i saved a photo of my ex a few months ago just after we broke up.
Welp we might both have just been made out to be the creepers we are OP, fucking facebook and it's privacy bullshit! I just wanted to save a sentimental moment dammit.

What can you do though, not much. if we did notify an ex of saving a photo.. at worst you look like a creep and at best you look like you still care.
>>
Ok so I checked my activity and there's nothing untoward. However, I says on the FB forum that if you comment/like w/e something that's been deleted, it won't show up on your activity. I'm a bit concerned..
>>
Nah man, you're good. Facebook doesn't notify people for that.

Also I would suggest not using Facebook anymore because it's a plight on this earth.
>>
File: worried.jpg (49 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
49 KB, 493x335
>>17294998

But why would that particular photo get deleted?
>>
My fear is that I got drunk, accidentally commented on/liked the photo, then the photo got deleted.

I remember trying to make the photo look see-through (don't judge lmao) with my laptop screen, but I'm sure I didn't click anything. There's nothing on my files.
>>
Bump. Pls help
>>
>>17296058
Sounds like she changed her profile picture.
>>
I've always been paranoid that it will click "like" if I'm trying to download a pic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.