[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most successful way to make a fake Instagram
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: instagram.jpg (38 KB, 880x642) Image search: [Google]
instagram.jpg
38 KB, 880x642
What's the most successful way to make a fake Instagram account?

One that I can get people (girls) whose account is on private to give me access to so I can creep in them
>>
>>17294941
Use a picture of a dog as your profile picture. It works a lot better than a picture of Nick Cave, I assure you.
>>
>>17295000
how about uploading pics.

is there a way of doing it from your pc
>>
>>17295002
I don't know. I just followed people with public profiles first, then later sent requests to girls with private profiles. Most of them added me without any pictures.

I should say that you might end up feeling creepy and deleting the account.
>>
>>17295008
post the picture you used which will get me added.

also how many public ones did you follow before you added the real girls you wanted?
>>
>>17295020
I don't have the picture anymore. It was a sleepy looking golden lab. I added as many as I could. Make sure you add some guys too, not just girls. Maybe follow a few celebrities too.
>>
Watching this thread because I'm curious too

Getting your follow request denied from a QT while all of your friends get accepted is kinda painful on muh heart :^(
>>
How do you kown if you are declined?

also will being a 'girl' increase my chances of getting added? Cos that's what I'm doing now. since Instagram seems like a massive circle jerk.

should I wait and add some pics before adding ppl I really want to add or is a display pic and bio enough?
>>
>>17294941
Make an instagram account about makeup or things that most girls are interested to. Upload a bunch of these kind of pics (put some hashtags), choose a nice name and profile pic.
>>
Is there a way to upload pics from a PC instead of phone?
>>
>>17295002
android emulator like bluestacks
>>
>>17295067
like 70% of the people in the sexual scene are pedophiles posing as underage lesbians.
>>
>>17294941
Sometimes it's ok not to explain exactly why you want to do something OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.