[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /adv/, I'm 18 and I smoke lots and lots of weed and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: s e i n f e l d.png (126 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
s e i n f e l d.png
126 KB, 270x270
So, /adv/, I'm 18 and I smoke lots and lots of weed and do lots and lots of drugs. Me and my friend got VERY fucked up last night and forgot to clean up our mess, which included coke, DXM, weed, and some Klonopin. In my high state of mind, I drove my car halfway out of my driveway into my dad's car and then ran back inside. My parents awoke to find their cars mashed together, and two 18 year olds stoned out of their minds. I'm never allowed to speak to him again, and my parents are forcing me to go to a Catholic college. What in the fuck do I do? I'm seriously considering suicide.
>>
hahahah guess you fucked up
>>
You're 18, all I can say is petiton them to let you atleast get clean and composed enough to go to college before you waste their money and their time. That should naturally mean some form of rehabilitation. I'm not saying you're really troubled, I don't know you but from someone who's had much the same experience I think you probably do have some things in your life that bother you and lead you to do this. Care to share?
>>
>considering suicide because you're a degenerate

Lol
>>
File: Latza Laff.webm (1 MB, 750x932) Image search: [Google]
Latza Laff.webm
1 MB, 750x932
>>17294892
>my parents are forcing me to go to a Catholic college.
Read up on Luther and be a rebel.
>>
I'm aware I fucked up. I'm a complete fucking retard but-- what do I do? How do I handle this situation without making my parents want to kill me in my sleep? How do I correct this situation where I don't want to fucking kill myself?
>>
You fucked up hard, boy.
This is one of the awful consequences your lifestyle has had already. Many more will come in the Future if you go on like this.

Why suicide tho? Go on like this and you'll perish like a dog before becoming 30 anyways
>>
>>17294958
Get clean, and prove to your parents that they did not waste their Time raising you. Put in some effort in and it'll be Fine in a couple of years.

Maybe get a Job to repay for the damage you've caused
>>
>>17294958
Look it sounds to me that they wont really send you there.

Now what you need to do is go for their sweet spots separately. Dont EVER try to aproach them while they are tag teammin.

Ok, first Dad, what makes him tick? What gets to him?

Its evident that he is into Jesus so play he fucking part, say that you tried to connect with "him" by doing stupid drugs. Tell him that you have felt this emptiness and wonder about the meaning of life as lot while you smoke weed.
Just keep going on and on about how it was more of an "experiment" to talk to other beigns.

Other things you can do is pretend to be reading the bible, just leave it around open in a particular passage, something about fathers and forgiveness.

Now Mom, this shouldnt be too hard, just act emotionless, like almost too perfect, NOT emo, just a normal human beign. This will make your mom go "oh shit we broke him, he lost his spirit".

Now eventually she will talk to your dad and tell him to not be so "hard on you" bla bla bla.

Then you should do some father son activity, fishing, whatever and that will make a strong bond with him.

Dont worry bro im sure it seems your life is ending and you feel like its a fucking hurricane right now, just stay fucking strong it will pass, TRUST ME, Ive have many "oh shit" moments like this in my life.
>>
>>17294913
Yeah, I'll share a bit. I was transferred from my base school where I had lots of friends and a girlfriend, and then my family moved a state over. I lost all my friends, and when I got to my new school, I became a subject of some really fucking harsh bullying. It stopped when I turned 18, but it's caused a lot of self-esteem issues and I always feel like a piece of shit.
>>
you could try growing the fuck up and stop acting like you are being hard done by..
I'm no saint but if i smashed up two cars (which i assume you can't pay to repair) in a drug fueled high at 18 I would be counting myself lucky that they didn't just call the cops to take care of you.
>>
And btw. A good friend of mine overdosed a couple of weeks ago.
His funeral is on the 30th.
He was only 23 and he's fucking gone now. Due to fucking drugs of all things.

Just some food for thought.
>>
So first things first, relax. You fucked up yes but no one got hurt and you're a kid.

Secondly, get fucking hype. Catholic schools and druggies go hand in hand. My first school was a catholic college and lets just say ive never been offered hard drugs so casually before. They're also super lenient if you get caught, often only make you go to a drug course once or at the extreme they'll kick you out of dorms but let you keep attending classes. You're going to have fun there and if you don't, get good grades your first year and ask your parents to transfer. They should be willing to give you another chance by then.

Just apologize to them profusely, do more chores, be a good child to them until you leave. And once you get there do well (try to control your drug habits, make a schedule for yourself or limitations to when you can get high) and do well in school. Check in with them regularly and all that.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>17294984
Thank you for the advice. Made me feel a bit better. But I'm just in a very dark hole right now, I feel like I'm a massive piece of shit and I regret everything. I've already apologized profusely but my dad was literally on the verge of putting in a police report and getting me and my friend arrested-- which I think he should have done. It would have taught us a valuable lesson. Now, on the other hand, I don't want to stop doing drugs. I will stop doing hard drugs as in coke, heroin, etc, but softer drugs like weed, dxm, ecstasy, they're just too fun to stop, which, I know, sounds immature. But I know I'm mature enough to control myself if I'm on softer drugs. This might be the worst day of my life, two cars are ruined, I've lost my friends again, and I have zero freedom on my education now. But, thank you for the advice. Tomorrow I'm going to sit down and try to mend things with my parents and start doing things around the house until I'm allowed to move out.
>>
>>17294996
Sounds like you're dad was just in the moment. I doubt he would actually do it because ruining your childs life with a drug charge isn't worth it for most parents. I would suggest you stop hard drugs like you said. Nothing good can really come from that. Sticking to party drugs is a good idea and there's nothing wrong with using them as long as you find a balance.

Keep in mind that whatever you first choice was for school, you can defer your acceptance and reapply at a later date.
>>
>>17294971
Telling your religious father you dropped acid or whatever to meet jesus seems like a terrible idea and sounds like he's outright bullshitting
>>
>>17294996
>getting you labeled as a felon and serving 5+ years of jailtime would have "taught you a lesson"

You just go from one retarded idea to the next don't you?
>>
>>17295013
Yes.
>>
>>17294892
Good. Do it. The fact you'd risk someone else's life over you wanting to be high and drive means your life means shit.
>>
>>17295036
He stayed in my house, asleep. It was only me. He didn't even know I left.
>>
>>17295040
No. You risked other people lives outside by thinking you could fucking drive while under the influence. It's too bad your parents didn't report you. Fuck you op. So many people die to morons like you.
>>
>>17295054
I'm aware I'm a moron. I'm aware I'm a dumb asshole that should be dead. I didn't post here to get shit all over though, I posted here to ask for advice so I don't feel so bad to the point to where I kill myself.
>>
>>17295058
You don't mind potentially killing other people so... You better fucking think about your worth. I guess you and drugs are more important than innocent civilians.
>>
>>17295058
desu people are shitting on you for good reason.

If you want to make it right you have to work to pay off the damages and try to mend the relationship with your parents, they will not trust you for a while and you need to be understanding of this and actively prove that they can trust you again.

Sit down with them, apologize and ask them how you can prove that you are worth being trusted again in their eyes.
Do not go on this suicidal because I did a stupid thing path, it will make the situation worse.
Man up and work on yourself as a human being and member of your family.

I would suggest quitting drugs but I have a feeling you're going to make up bullshit excuses as to why you need them, i just hope you don't end up dead with a needle in your arm.
>>
>>17295069
Like I said earlier, I won't ever be doing hard drugs. I don't have the balls. I don't need people shitting on me right now because I've been doing it to myself for the past 18 hours. What I need right now is advice on how to mend this stupid thing that I've done.
>>
>>17295075
drugs are drugs bro, i've been an addict so trust me I know.
At 18 I was just playing with pills, lsd and weed too, it took me until I was 27 to get my life back together and I wish I could go back and punch my 18 year old self.

The only advice you can get is talk to them and everything i said in the previous post, there is no magic solution.. do the hard work to be a decent person and pay them back for the damages and rebuild trust.
>>
>>17295075
Wha wha I've been so upset for a day. Imagine if you had fucking killed someone. Their loved ones would have to live with it for the rest of their life.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.